wow, ebay GNX in a bubble "0" mile claim

Yes it is. The seller actually ended the auction before ebay removed it though, so I am not sure of the actual status of the car. I don't like to see people use collectible cars to rip people off, always on the lookout.

In the Q & A of the ebay ad the conman says the Buick next to GNX 054 is GNX 341 with 1942 miles. I wonder if he turned that odometer back as well. He also says he has 3 GN's and 4 T-types! This guy looks like he is ready for the remake of Scarface.

Not to mention all the dirt/mud on the tires in the tire pic...you'd think they would have cleaned it up before putting it in the bubble.

Let's all band together and buy it. Then drive the wheels off it! Nah, I would kill myself before I would do that. I just want to lay my hand on it, that's all, just to say I touched a GNX with "0" miles.

Someone needs to ask Rick(X Ray) and see if any cars left with 0 miles. I know he said that when all the GNX's were finished that they would performance test them on the dyno and Im not sure if the speedos were hooked up or not at that point. If they were then I would figure that you would have a mile or so on the vehicle. Not to mention that Im pretty sure they were all started and drove off the line and then onto the trailer and off once they arrived where they were going.

guys-------i have a couple ultra low mile GNX's and the documentation to show that it is original mileage untitled with MSO's---------and by that i mean single digit cars---------anyone that claims to have a 0 mile GNX is fraudulent-------look at your GNX book and read it-------each car was dyno tested and and the ones that didn't meet spec were dynoed until they passed-----several took three or more tries-------rick has the docs on the dyno trials with dates of tests-------they were also driven around the yard in and out of ASC and virtually all of them had anywhere from 5 to 15 miles when they were loaded for transport----------how could a GNX have "0" miles???-------simple-------they have a mechanical stewart warner speedo and when the car is jacked up and run in reverse it will actually downcount the mileage---------you could easily remove 50 miles on jackstands in less than an hour---------and if the speedo cable were removed from the tranny and turned in reverse with a drill hundreds of miles could be removed in a few hours---------it all comes down to knowing the seller AND the car---------and these cars, now that they are becoming valuable are attracting the greedy crooks---------anyone claiming to have a 0 mile GNX is either a crook or doesn't know these cars and has been fooled .............RC

guys-------i have a couple ultra low mile GNX's and the documentation to show that it is original mileage untitled with MSO's---------and by that i mean single digit cars---------anyone that claims to have a 0 mile GNX is fraudulent-------look at your GNX book and read it-------each car was dyno tested and and the ones that didn't meet spec were dynoed until they passed-----several took three or more tries-------rick has the docs on the dyno trials with dates of tests-------they were also driven around the yard in and out of ASC and virtually all of them had anywhere from 5 to 15 miles when they were loaded for transport----------how could a GNX have "0" miles???-------simple-------they have a mechanical stewart warner speedo and when the car is jacked up and run in reverse it will actually downcount the mileage---------you could easily remove 50 miles on jackstands in less than an hour---------and if the speedo cable were removed from the tranny and turned in reverse with a drill hundreds of miles could be removed in a few hours---------it all comes down to knowing the seller AND the car---------and these cars, now that they are becoming valuable are attracting the greedy crooks---------anyone claiming to have a 0 mile GNX is either a crook or doesn't know these cars and has been fooled .............RC

THANK YOU! There we have it guys, from a man that should know as well as anyone:cool:

Gas Guzzler Tax! How many vehicles were even getting 23 hwy mpg back then? :rolleyes:

5328_3.JPG

WOW!!!!! Stop being shy and show us some pics please...What numbers do you have?