Worlds Fastest 6 speed Mustang

D's GN

This is a buddies Mustang which is still using a synchronized T56 viper 6 speed transmission with the stock H shift pattern. The motor was in another car and originally tuned by Cal Hartline (XFI 2.0) 2 years ago before it was transplanted in the blue coupe. The drivability is still perfect but changes were made to the tune for the added boost and fuel. We started off in the mid/high nines over a month ago and ran the record pass Saturday night. I think the car has a 8.20-30 in it with more boost and a change to a PT8847 from the regular PT88 that is in it now. Steve did a great job driving this thing down the track...

Datar

This is a buddies Mustang which is still using a synchronized T56 viper 6 speed transmission with the stock H shift pattern. The motor was in another car and originally tuned by Cal Hartline (XFI 2.0) 2 years ago before it was transplanted in the blue coupe. The drivability is still perfect but changes were made to the tune for the added boost and fuel. We started off in the mid/high nines over a month ago and ran the record pass Saturday night. I think the car has a 8.20-30 in it with more boost and a change to a PT8847 from the regular PT88 that is in it now. Steve did a great job driving this thing down the track...

Datar
It will pickup with the 4788. Mine did from the PT88 I had. Neat thing is it will bolt up to the T4. There is a slightly bigger turbo out there on a T4.

What track? Was that Mission Raceway.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yeah it's a great track that's where I ran my fastest. Great run for a stick, buddy knows how to drive