Women's March

Damn, damn, damn. What is wrong with you shit heads. Me, I have a wife , and three daughters, also four granddaughters. Do you people have no mothers, grandmothers, no aunts, no girlfriends, no nothing. Screw you. Hope you find what turns you on in the next life
????

We get it ~JM~ you love Trump.

Now back to more important things like....Turbo Buicks!!

It's not that I love Trump... That's not it at all.

It's more about how much I disliked the last 8 years & how relieved I am that the media's prediction for Hillary by a landslide, was false.

Unfortunately I live in a rabid Blue State at this time & I'm thoroughly disgusted by the Snowflake implosion.

What I can say, without a doubt... No one has ever exposed the depths of the Left's hypocrisy, more so, than Donald Trump!

As for Turbo Buicks... Mine is put away for the winter. :arghh:

It's not that I love Trump... That's not it at all.

It's more about how much I disliked the last 8 years & how relieved I am that the media's prediction for Hillary by a landslide, was false.

Unfortunately I live in a rabid Blue State at this time & I'm thoroughly disgusted by the Snowflake implosion.

What I can say, without a doubt... No one has ever exposed the depths of the Left's hypocrisy, more so, than Donald Trump!

As for Turbo Buicks... Mine is put away for the winter. :arghh:

Well good for you, but bringing politics onto this board is a big mistake and thats why @SGRIM clearly states to keep it and religion off the board.

Oops... Apparently I said some form of a "Trigger Word".

lol don't give yourself that much credit. You didn't even come up with what your first post says, I've seen that saying all over the internet. So if you are going to try to make a point about something, at least be original and post your own thoughts next time.

I can't watch those types of videos.

Its much like being exposed to that annoying noise known as (C)Rap.

I just want to seek out & destroy the source.

you can't spell "crap" without "rap".

This thread isn't political, it's ANTI-political. Aren't we kind of devolving down a rabbit hole to make that, in itself, political? (I went looking for an emoticon to put here, but if you really want to make this thread political, how about a VOTE on the emoticon to put here?)

(Maybe the site administrator could find a Trump emoticon to add to the palette ... )

there-are-a-million-men-sitting-at-home-enjoying-the-12681361.png

By the way to the person that rated my post old......I know when it was made and how f-ing stupid it is. Just showing the stark contrast between then and now. Some of the "ratings" are stupid.

It's a sad thing she was raped. Wouldn't wish that on anyone. But I'm sorry Trump's election isn't gonna cause rapes. Bill Clinton is a rapist and Hillary is his enabler. Just like the gay community isn't going to be rounded up because Trump is elected. And all the window breaking and limo burning and dancing on the VP's yard does nothing but point out stupidity and ignorance. Especially supporting Planned Parenthood... http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger.html

And by the way my mother was raped by her stepdad from 8yo till she was 16 and my aunt came home and he was raping her tied to the bed. My aunt tried to kill him with the shotgun.

Lets drop it people. Apparently there is a large divide in this country between the Hillary/follower's and Trump/follower's and what they think of the other side so lets not bring that hate into our community. Hopefully it will ease some but I don't see that happening anytime soon unless both sides grow up and learn some respect, so lets just keep it civil at least in here, Sorry rant over.

...I don't see that happening anytime soon unless both sides grow up and learn some respect...

Not going to happen. I cannot muster any level of respect for adults who conduct themselves worse than spoiled children.

Last edited:
Moderators, please move this to the political section.

I can't. I'm purposely banned from the political section because I don't want to see it in my feed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again... This post was intended as a joke. That is all.

Apparently some folks have lost their sense of humor. :rolleyes: