Women's March

The real joke is who got elected, hows that for funny.

It seems the joke's on you. Sorry for your luck.

It's time to move on and move ahead. And beside that undeniable point, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE. All those women who marched, they face the exact same reality.

How about quieting down a bit and giving the man a chance? I mean really....... Deal with it for cripes sake!

When has wallowing in and incessantly whining about some sort of "perceived future horror" done anyone any kind of good?

I'm still here, you're still here.

See you in 4 years.

Last edited:
I just hope those of us on the winning side remember how the loosers are acting in 4 or 8 years when the other side gets back in office. If I'm still around I plan on behaving just like I did the last time they took control. I didn't like it but I didn't cry, march, protest,threaten to leave the country or any of the crap that's going on now.

I survived the last 8 years, you'll survive the next 8

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well good for you, but bringing politics onto this board is a big mistake and thats why @SGRIM clearly states to keep it and religion off the board.

Actually the Political Forum was initiated to "vent" political opinions, and like all other forums, no personal attacks or name calling is allowed.

Well, apparently there's now another group highly offended by the women's march...the trannies. Biological males who identify themselves as female, are pissed that the women made it all about the v and v power. The trannies are claiming the v isn't the sole identifying factor of femininity. I kid you not, you couldn't make this up if you tried. Also, who knew fakebook has like 80 gender options for users to choose from. What?!

Btw, this whole women's march thing wasn't as spontaneous as you have been lead to believe. When scratched beneath the surface, it was just another scary, well funded tool of propaganda. Many of the march organizers have direct political ties to Bernie, Hillary, and more. Plus, 50 of the groups involved, have received $90,000,000 in donations from billionaire George Soros.

If women are really pissed and hate/can't stand Trump, how did he get like 53% of the white women's vote. That's a majority who embraced him and his platform.

And, who of you have heard about CGI(Clinton Global Initiative) closing its doors for good last week and that donations at the Clinton Foundation are down 70% since the election...
IMG_20170123_190844332.jpg

Last edited:
Those two are the love children from Michael Moore & Rosie O.

All-right... Now how many of you have visions of a Walrus & a Manatee attempting to couple?

Those two are the love children from Michael Moore & Rosie O.

All-right... Now how many of you have visions of a Walrus & a Manatee attempting to couple?

Thanks a lot.

Some things can never be unseen/un-imagined>

You sir, just crossed that line............ EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once more, thanks a lot, #%()&^%%'er. :yuck::yuck::yuck:

Thanks a lot.

Some things can never be unseen/un-imagined>

You sir, just crossed that line............ EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once more, thanks a lot, #%()&^%%'er. :yuck::yuck::yuck:
If it's any help, from what I remember, Rosie is a lesbian and I doubt her and Moore would/could make a baby. Of course, if they did...........

I must be a lesbian. I couldn't help thinking about sticking my head into one of those giant vaginas. I like women. I like all the stuff lesbians like. I'm so confused ‍♀️ lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk