woman does the unthinkable to be like girls on the sex and the city show.

Sh!t... that's only averaging sex 2x a week... albeit, with 2 dif. guys each week.. but still.

I'd hit it... after the complete blood screening of course.

I'd marry it, if she passed the test, and agreed to keep that average going with just me;)

I'm surprised at the level of ignorance in this thread. If this gal was married to the same guy for 10 years and he was hittin' it 4 times a week, that's over 2000 times. Much more mileage on that thang then a random guy hitting it once a week. Those things just don't wear out. If a woman does Kegel exercises, it will stay accomodating for a long time.

The 3 good things about a coochie: 1-the way it hangs and doesn't leak, 2-the way it streches and snaps back, 3- the way it smells and it ain't rotten. :)

Yeah but the thrill of it is over for her. As soon as she gets married, she probably won't put out as much. Her husband will have to get her drunk first:rolleyes:

I only ment that from some of the responses, there are some on here that haven't had many partners. They're all tight....if you're big enough to be a member of this site. It's actually pretty funny. LPSG.org

Not to jack the thread but whi pissed in your froot loops bison you took ur avatar down and no more tech advise? Wow didnt see that coming... When it comes to that chick tho that is a lil far and she prolly all blown out now but hey its her life do whatcha do :biggrin:

If you have read the threads and BS posted here within the last 6 weeks its easy to understand why i chose not to be posting here. A couple of pm's sent out to others concerning my posts and a a couple other things going on. None of them good. Ive really got nothing to nice to say about any of it so im not going to contribute anything useful on the forums. Fwiw good for her if she hit her goal but i dont like to see her get publicity from it.

I like dirty girls!

Daddy issues are a plus!

Who wants to be first in line anyway?

And when the lips are so mangled that it looks like a baby orangutan's face is buried inside the panties, NICE!

If you have read the threads and BS posted here within the last 6 weeks its easy to understand why i chose not to be posting here. A couple of pm's sent out to others concerning my posts and a a couple other things going on. None of them good. Ive really got nothing to nice to say about any of it so im not going to contribute anything useful on the forums. Fwiw good for her if she hit her goal but i dont like to see her get publicity from it.

Remember this....
bison
RETIRED Join Date: Dec 2005
Trader Rating: (28)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theraf8100
I had a big argument with Bison one time in the lounge, and a couple days later he's giving me advice on a problem I had...That's a class act right there....he even helps out people who piss him off

I try not to hold grudges. If i stayed angry with everyone who pissed me off id eventually be pissed off at the whole population.

The Thread...http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/feedback/318731-bison-damn-you.html#post2497127

Oh the chick... Women don't run out of Puddy, Men dont wear out their Rods. :cool: It hers, she can do what(who) she wants.:wink:

I wonder how many times her a$$ was violated? Probably has to tuck it back in every so often from the constant pounding it took. I wonder how many venereal warts she has or has had removed? lol

I'm laughing and puking at the same time.