With your help the dream continues

I've got a ported intake for you, just needs a couple bolt holes fixed. Send me a ship address. I understand your situation more than you think. I will send a pm in a few days when I get back home.

Tha
I've got a ported intake for you, just needs a couple bolt holes fixed. Send me a ship address. I understand your situation more than you think. I will send a pm in a few days when I get back home.
Thank you so much!

Pm sent

Things Needed: Updated list 6/8/13
Starter
Power steering pump and hoses
Power steering reservoir
AC compressor and hoses
Crank sensor
.005" undersize timing chain
Motor mounts
Turbo
MAF or aftermarket with Translator
Throttle/TV cable mounting bracket
Rod/main bearings. (I'll measure what is needed later
Add to the list .040" pistons (preferably JE stock replacement, as that is what the crank is balanced to,
Torque Converter(am searching for close one)

Thanks so much, I appreciate the kindness.

Jay

Things Needed: Updated list 6/8/13
Starter
Power steering pump and hoses
Power steering reservoir
AC compressor and hoses
Crank sensor
.005" undersize timing chain
Motor mounts
Turbo
MAF or aftermarket with Translator
Throttle/TV cable mounting bracket
Rod/main bearings. (I'll measure what is needed later
Add to the list .040" pistons (preferably JE stock replacement, as that is what the crank is balanced to,
Torque Converter(am searching for close one)

Thanks so much, I appreciate the kindness.

Jay
Items sent today. 1. Oil pan 2. oil pick up 3. turbo oil return line 4. stock throttle body 5. gaskets for these parts

Good luck with your build.

Thanks guys for the parts that are arriving! I appreciate it so much. Still have the stuff on the list to go, it's getting better! Thanks again

Jay, I see that you'e still in need of Turbo...I just shipped out a TE44 to get freshened up ( I just didn't want to ship you out a questionable turbo) I should have that back in a week or two. Assuming it come back with a fresh rebuild and good shape, it's yours. I will also see at the time what else you would be needing before I pack everything up.

HTH
Prasad

Jay, I see that you'e still in need of Turbo...I just shipped out a TE44 to get freshened up ( I just didn't want to ship you out a questionable turbo) I should have that back in a week or two. Assuming it come back with a fresh rebuild and good shape, it's yours. I will also see at the time what else you would be needing before I pack everything up.

HTH
Prasad
Thank you so much! That is awesome and a great help!

I have a good used crank sensor I can send.
I think I still have the original starter from when I installed a mini starter on my car.

I'll test it first. If it's good it's yours.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

This is more fun than building the car! It like being part of a car club:cool:

I have the throttle/TV bracket also. Found it this weekend. Did a starter get sent? Let me know!

Have not sent a starter yet. I'm not sure how good it is. I have a crank sensor for sure that I'm sending

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Bump. Still would like JE .040 pistons, but have a line on stock replacement in .040". I can come up with a stock crank (unbalanced) if need be. But if those who can part with $20-50 bux sent it to Jerryl we could buy new pistons (shelf stock JE). Do I NEED to stand on the off ramp with a piece of cardboard that says "Ninja's stole my pistons........Need $$ for JE pistons!????? LOL.

I have a stock crank that needs to be cut if that helps for your part.

I also have an 84/85 power steering pump and hydroboost setup if interested. Stock intercooler or two. Still looking through my excess parts.