Will the 6466 boost faster than the 6766 on the same set up

Double-L

Just wondering at low boost 20-22 psi will the 6466 boost faster than the 6766 on the same setup, A small hp difference so I don't think you would ever push one to the limit, Do have to add a guy from precision said the 6766 would be a better choice at low boost?

With all else being equal yes it will do to the smaller impeller of the smaller turbo.. the 6466 is a very surprising turbo....

The spool is very close if the 6766 is a ball bearing. The engine and the tune will make a difference. The 6766 with the larger cover supports a substantial amount more mass flow than the 6466. From what I've seen it's not just 10 or 20hp.

I should say the person from precision said for my build it would be the better choice if you are running low boost of 20-22, Said you wouldn't notice the difference in boost but at low boost the 6766BB will make more hp

I have a 66 BB on my car now and the only reason I would change it is to get it to boost faster, I know I could turn the boost up but I have drove the car and raced it for 3 years and other than the transmission never had a bit of trouble, Just change the rear slicks and Change the oil, It drives like a Cadillac gets 23 mpg with the ac on and the lowest my controller goes is 18 pounds and it runs 10.90's at 126, 10.40 at 131 at 20-22, If it boost quicker it would be the perfect car

10.40s is no slacker.... if ur happy with it dont change a single thing, cuz once u start messing with it u will wish u hadnt

Well the thing is I use a hand control so I need it to boost quicker or I wouldn't change a thing

I've got the journal bearing version of the 6766 with a .85 exhaust housing, and I don't need it to spool any faster. My car spools this turbo quicker than I want when trying to get off the line. At the last track outing last year I finally made a decent pass with the tires hooking. It ran a 10.26 on a rich tune, WB was at 9.8 @ 26# of boost.