why

spooky

why do my scanmaster readings keep bouncing around esp my milivolts i believe myh ground is good but they keep bouncing anywhere from 0 to 760's. is there a sight that gives you a clue. also i dont know what all the abr's mean. ]
---------help im clueless, however my previous statement on this post im going to retract, this thing is better than first thought, i just need a clue on utilizing this tool
Jason:confused: :confused:

You have to understand that the O2 readings will be jumping all over the place during normal load (closed loop) operations. What your seeing is normal for the O2's (what you call your millivolts).

You'll notice they stabalize fairly well when you're heavy into the throttle (power enrichment) or at WOT.

Don't worry too much about the O2's during cruise or light to no load conditions.

ahhhh

i was thinking so, i noticed they steadied out above tps @ 1.5ish. thanks for the reply. the tunnel is getting slightly brighter......what do the other accronyms mean???:D

Re: btw

Originally posted by spooky
my scanmaster says 10mph slower than dash reading????

You have a modified speedo??? Scanmaster reads what the VSS is sending to the computer. What the speedo reads depends.