Who's Trans Do You Have? (POLL)

WHO BUILT YOUR TRANS

• Total voters
No, Please don't:biggrin:

ok no name :p 87 GN driven by a girl .. 9.9@138+ street car .. approx 15k miles on it . Mazda/ Buick will be out soon with a 200R4 to .. Billet parts by Bruce (PTS) and Chris (CK Perf) :cool:

No, Please don't:biggrin:

List the names is cool, but that is about it!

Sorry but the vendors support this board...

Please understand:smile:

i understand. i just didn't want this to become a bashing thread that's why i posted that. just wondering who built your trans. please post the names. BE PROUD

Brian Hofer here. All billet parts and rollerized. Everything that can be done, was done.

Shifts REALLY hard. I like! Definately not for a daily driver unless you are used to it.

Shifts great on the track, very reliable, 30 passes or so in the low 11's.

Jason

I had mine trans done by Dave husek from turbobuick performance. great job highly recommend.

Jimmy's Transmission
Built with parts from CK and Bruce
10.50's and getting better all the time

Drw here

Donnie did my 200 , GREAT TRANS!
Lonnie did my 400 , Looks good!

I run mine in both my cars. Billet throughout except output. Black car soon to have a billet output. The one in my black car has experienced many WOT ratio changes at power levels enough to push to the car to 114+mph in the eighth @3600lbs.

re

Dave Husek did my tranny in 1993 car runs high 10's bought a spare also in 93 still haven't put spare in yet! not bad.

transmission rebuilt

My transmission was rebuilt by David Husek.He did a great job on my rebuild and is very informative on any transmissions questions and any other questions i have on my gn.Great guy to talk to and meet and would highly recommend him for any questions on transmissions and performance tips.

No track time yet since new trans.... waiting on new chip and some drag tires and a good tune.. Will post