Who's Trans Do You Have? (POLL)

WHO BUILT YOUR TRANS

• Total voters
No more sprag problems for me;)

Transmission:
Extreme Automatics
TH 400 Stage 3 spragless and never looking back!
equipped with the fastest reacting valve body I have ever owned.

Performance:
Best E.T. in TSM elimantions
9.27 @ 145.74 MPH

Brian Hofer transmission here, 3 years and 75+ passes on the street and track, 1.5 60 ft's, 120+mph, not one problem!

wow, this post has turned out great. thanks everyone and please keep posting up

Rebuilt at Richard Clark's class.....so it is myself and Richard....

After letting my local trans "guru" screw up my flairing trans, I crated it up and sent it over to Century and had it done correctly. Very prompt service, and great unit. It has a pan from Extreme, a convertor and some hard parts from CK, and the rest is Century. Works great, and I would go that route again. The best I know of this far South. Thanks, Rudy.

Vince all the way. Mine is on the 4th season, mid to high 11's consistently and I make 100 plus passes a year. His build dropped my time 3/4 second from my old tranny. He is local to me, stands behind his work and the Buick community. He said if my tanny fails while running the 11's, he will take care of it and he is reasonable (and concientous) with his build:cool:

vince

vince janis did mine great trans and a super nice guy that you can talk to.also good price

CK, not in my GN, but in my dad's 66 vette. Runs great behind a pretty stout SBC. Chris was great to deal with and answered a bunch of questions we had about the custom install. Thanks