Who's going to Norwalk?

Raven

Here - watch THIS!
Just wondering who might be going to Norwalk at the end of the month? Weather permitting, I'll be there on the 29th to try and get some dial in time on my new combo (TE-60, THDP, etc) - assuming everything is installed by then. Should be but you just never know.

I have to work that weekend so I won't be able to see the good stuff. :(

Should be a great time!

I will be there! And I will be keeping an eye on your wimpy burnouts!:) This will be your only chance to redeem yourself or go thru life with me throwing it in your face!!:eek: Hey I finally got that turd of mine to run 11.7s on 18# boost and drag radials!;)

Originally posted by Randy Greenoe
I will be there! And I will be keeping an eye on your wimpy burnouts!:) This will be your only chance to redeem yourself or go thru life with me throwing it in your face!!:eek: Hey I finally got that turd of mine to run 11.7s on 18# boost and drag radials!;)

Hah! Even John Force now calls me for burnout advice!

Congrats on the new best with your car.

I`ll be there with my X clone.Hoping for lower 11`s this year. Went 11.59 end of last season at 20 lbs of boost,with drag radials.Had to leave with no boost becouse anything more than 1 lb would blow the drag radials away,got a set of 26x10 MT`s,now I need a set of rims to mount them on

Raven,get that story going again:) :)

I am planning on Sunday. If I can get away, I might go down Fri, but I doubt it because there isn't racing on Sat.

Im goin up saturday.thinkin of goin to KilKare this week to tune in .hope to see you their

Originally posted by Ted A.
I am planning on Sunday. If I can get away, I might go down Fri, but I doubt it because there isn't racing on Sat.
There is a car show on saturday and a regular race program! If this makes a difference?

Originally posted by BobbyBuick
Im goin up saturday.thinkin of goin to KilKare this week to tune in .hope to see you their

Wish I could go to KilKare but I'm working 12 hour days this week. :( I don't get off until 6 so I can't make it there in enough time.

Hopefully, perhaps next week if I've got all the stuff installed.

I'll be there, and I'm bringing two guys from work, with their '87 GN's. They've never been to a Buick event, ever.

Not sure if it interests you guys, but intense-racing.com is renting the track on 4/16. Go to their website for more info. It would be nice to see some Gn's running with the Gtp's. You guys might even be surprised when a few of them beat you.:eek:

The best part about it, is you'll get more runs than you even want. They also always pay extra to get more track prep.

Originally posted by Raven
Wish I could go to KilKare but I'm working 12 hour days this week. :( I don't get off until 6 so I can't make it there in enough time.

Hopefully, perhaps next week if I've got all the stuff installed.

You've had a month off and you're complaining already?! ;)

Originally posted by ViciousV6
You've had a month off and you're complaining already?! ;)

Aw, c'mon now! You know that that whole month I was off I was recuperating! ;)

I'm only complaining because I didn't see your response till now!

Wish you could come to this!