Who's Coming to the 2010 TurboBuick.com Nationals?

I'm working on the "but honey we need the enclosed trailer to get the furniture back" routine now!!! :cool:
And i'm working on the "But honey we need the trailer from Adam to haul the car so we can all drive together" routine now!!! Just think Adam, You pull your trailer here on your way to NC, Pick up the cash, I load the car up and we follow one another to NC and you can spend the trailer money on furniture!! :biggrin:

SW.

And i'm working on the "But honey we need the trailer from Adam to haul the car so we can all drive together" routine now!!! Just think Adam, You pull your trailer here on your way to NC, Pick up the cash, I load the car up and we follow one another to NC and you can spend the trailer money on furniture!! :biggrin:

SW.

As George P used to say, I love it when a plan comes together! :cool:

While double stack that chit for you:biggrin: I still haven't gotten any of your cooking:mad:

If he ain't going I am going to kill him:biggrin:

Guys I want to attend this event more than ANY Buick event EVER:cool:

I am going to look at Clints thread this week about motels and such and also start checking into flight $$$ vs driving.

I want to see Mr Clarks facilities! I think the dyno day will be awesome etc.

I pray I get to see you guys in March!

Ty

Kidding aside, there is a place we want to visit for shopping. Supposedly there is a HUGE stretch of furniture outlets between Lenoir and Hickory. How far will we be from there???

Kidding aside, there is a place we want to visit for shopping. Supposedly there is a HUGE stretch of furniture outlets between Lenoir and Hickory. How far will we be from there???

That's about 2 hrs away, maybe a touch under. Very easy driving thou....

You can get some deals right now.

The wife & I will be attending as well. Hate to say the new white T will not be ready.

That's about 2 hrs away, maybe a touch under. Very easy driving thou....

You can get some deals right now.

The wife & I will be attending as well. Hate to say the new white T will not be ready.

My Mom used to and my sister still does go up there furniture shopping, they say you can get some really great deals. Just another reason to get out this spring!!

I will be there. I live only about 10 minutes from the strip and about 15 minutes to Richards shop via the good old back roads. Hope to have the 87 T back up and running by then.

I'm planning on being there for Thurs-Sat. 750-800 mile drive. Trying to finish up the T, if it doesn't get road ready in time, I'll pirate some bolt-on's from the T and slap em on the slow GN to make it faster.

Supposedly? dude there are more damn furniture places up 321 than there are hookers in vegas.

i want to go.
if my trans is done and the wife says i can go i will drive my car the 561.34 miles, Time: 9 hrs 36 mins trip For the TNT.