Who Wants To Dyno Thier Car ???

Guess we'll have to keep waiting for that golden ticket.

you must know people that know some "people"......;) I called Richard and Gene all day with no luck.
:biggrin:
I just talked with Richard and hopefully the concrete pad will be poured this weekend.

We moved the dyno from its original building and into the new building. Problem now is that it is a mud hole between the two buildings when it rains and we can't track all the mud onto the dyno. The concrete pad needs to be completed between the two buildings before the dyno can be used.

whats up jim and derek- ill be down when its on

thanks john

anyone see matts ty yet???

whaaassssuuu
Havn't seen the ty yet, but gene said they put a hydroboost brake system on it. Should be pretty cool.
I hated I got rid of my sy....both of em.
whats up jim and derek- ill be down when its on

thanks john

anyone see matts ty yet???

i got pics and will post in here for opinions soon!

I just talked with Richard and hopefully the concrete pad will be poured this weekend.

We moved the dyno from its original building and into the new building. Problem now is that it is a mud hole between the two buildings when it rains and we can't track all the mud onto the dyno. The concrete pad needs to be completed between the two buildings before the dyno can be used.

well get to pouring the concrete jim ;)

Pat--I can't do that. I have had a virus/cold for the last week and it is kicking my butt.

Derrick....WAZZUP?!?

you guy's wouldn't have all this fun w/o inviting me....now would ya?!?:cool:

Jim...I know how you feel...that cold/flu thing...is killin me too...I was REALLY sick last time I came down and did the brakes and "tweaked" my tranny...Hopefully my fuel pump will be here on Monday (3-12) so I'll definately be back down to get it in...

John

Derrick....WAZZUP?!?

you guy's wouldn't have all this fun w/o inviting me....now would ya?!?:cool:

Jim...I know how you feel...that cold/flu thing...is killin me too...I was REALLY sick last time I came down and did the brakes and "tweaked" my tranny...Hopefully my fuel pump will be here on Monday (3-12) so I'll definately be back down to get it in...

John

yo john you need to check out our local club board there is always something going on somewhere in nc

hopefully i be there 2wice this year,
once for transmission week and to visit richard , gene , matt,:biggrin:
once for dyno- tuning and typhoon stereo install and to visit richard , gene , matt,:biggrin:

derek- pics of matts typhoon as promised from the "farm"

Attachments

• P1010052.jpg
    P1010052.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 95
  • P1010053.jpg
    P1010053.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 100
looks pretty sweet !! I believe the motor in it is the one I sold him a couple years back. I like to color.
Is that richards new or old building?? And is that his 5 mile gnx that you can only see the right 1/4 panel of??

I dont see the chocolate river running through there :confused: :confused: :confused:

Derrick...

I guess I'll come down there for the dyno "thingy." I need to dyno my T-type to get it running right. I just finished putting the new fuel pump in and I can DEFINATELY tell a difference. Dunno if I'll dyno it then, and I'm not gonna dyno the Nash, but I'll definately come and drive one or the other...just keep me posted...

and as far as the 5 mile GNX......it's the one on the right, right next to the driver side fender of Matt's TY in the first pic (see the window sticker in the pass. window?!?)....the GNX behind it is a GNX "driver."

John