WHo going to the Nats?

Otto J

I know its still a few months away,But who plans on attending this year??
Ill be there for sure

I'm finally not going to be in the wrong country when the nats rolls around. I'm gonna be down there.

gonna try, may try to bring a van load of misc. stuff with me too, we'll see what I've got to hock.

I'll be there...this will be my FIRST ever Nats...yes very hard to believe isn't it! I will be driving my car but not racing...Joe L. will be down there racing his car...some others might be going as well...

Nat's

Wouldn't miss it. But be sure to get your reservations soon things booking up.

Steve:)

Can't wait, should be good times. I'm taking the whole family, they swim while I have fun, should have a TSM and TSO car comming with, time will only tell.

We have plans and reservations to be there all week. At this time the Burbans tranny took a dump and im in the begening of building my TSE motor. Well see how it goes.This is our families real vacation so i hope to work thu all of this.:)

What is the actual schedule of events? If anyone local is going, I'll be happy to bum a ride and be a pit crew monkey.:)

Originally posted by Louie L.
We have plans and reservations to be there all week. At this time the Burbans tranny took a dump and im in the begening of building my TSE motor. Well see how it goes.This is our families real vacation so i hope to work thu all of this.:)
What was Vegas?:D Anytime from home is a real vacation:D

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
What was Vegas?:D Anytime from home is a real vacation:D

LOL... That was a x tra vacation we were able to squeeze in. Ill never be able to tow my car to vegas and race it there . It was an awesome oportunity Dick Kerney presented me with. Hope to be there this year too.