Where should I move to?

I thought it was govt mandated that all Long island residents move to Florida if they wanted to leave? Everytime I turn around theres another Long Islander! Of course thats on top of everyone else from New York.:rolleyes::D

Oh and In case you are thinking im being a Jerk, My wife is from Long Island.
;)

In Florida no one is originally from Florida. In my opinion you lose a lot of the hometown felling when that occurs.

If you liked Herndon, you could go a little farther west to Sterling, or Leesburg. Or Front Royal or Winchester.

Better yet: West By God Virginia. We spent 4 glorious years in Berkeley County, after 2 miserable years in Manassas. We were in Gerrardstown, but Harpers Ferry, Charles Town, and Shepherdstown are great, and Martinsburg has some great parts to it.

It's been 11 years since we left, but I checked recently, and prices are still reasonable. And you're close enough to DC to train in to work, or do a night on the town.

Daf

I may not know where you can move to but I an tell you where not to move and that is this whack state of MA. The land of special rights for special people. If you have kids take a look at school systems. Where FL spends an average of $1,800 a year per student a state like MA spends an average of over $7,500 for the same student so if you were to move here, for example, be prepared to pay $4,000 year in PROPERTY TAX on an acre. Oh yeah, I have no use for snow anymore