What to expect from new motor UPDATE 3 Months Later

qws2000

Well about 3 months ago, I posted a question on the board "What to expect from new motor" now for some of you who are sitting at the computer wondering how the car worked out, here it is. I love the car to death and the motor is just awsome. Although I do have some questions? The boost was set at 14pounds, I want it to be at 24 where the chip is set to really work 24-28... From 14 to 24 what kinda power will I see? The car is alittle slow to spool from a dead stop. The car crushes the tires after 10mph... Some of what the car has
.20 over
forged pistons
polished crank, billet main caps/milled
roller 218/212
ported front timming cover
champion gn1 ported iron heads/beehive springs for rollr cam
hartland sharp rollr rockers
champion ported intake
65mm throttle body
siemen flow matched 55lb injectrs
t/a performance stainless steel headers
quad air modified computer for low impedance injectors
quad air 55/93 chip for alky
atr 3.5 downpipe and test
turbo TA66 with custom 3.5 inlet bell and actuator
percision stretch intercooler
quad air fuel pump
aluminum alradco radiator
pete tomka air intake
razor alky kit
pro torque 9.5 conveter 2800 stall
hayden trans cooler
complete rebuild of the Tranny
M/T Drag Radails 235/60/15
Just some of the upgades, I have been told as it sits with 14lbs of boost prob runing in mid 11s, does that sound like where it should be???

From 14 to 24 what kinda power will I see?

I have been told as it sits with 14lbs of boost prob runing in mid 11s, does that sound like where it should be???

14 to 24 will be night an day difference..

mid 11s is just a case of the woulda, coulda, shoulda's.

I doubt the compressor could be used to its potential in a stock compressor housing. If its use dto its potential it "could" make 650-670whp. It seems to crap out around 75 lbs/min with a S cover. If you lost 10% on the compressor from the crappy housing you "could" still be able to make 580-600whp. If it runs slower than 10.50@25psi and the boost, a/f, and timing are there id convert it to an S cover or replace it. I made over 430whp@14psi with a T66 before. So mid 11's at least with it running right.