where can I purchase POR 15?

DRO

Admiral
Anybody know where I can purchase POR-15 locally? Can't figure out how to search just the "Hawaii" forum with this new web format. Seems like it's been discussed before.

10-Q 4 da 4-1-1

David

don't know where to get it but do an advanced search and go down and highlight hawaii buick enthusiest spelled wrong but I hop this helps

gn86randy said:
don't know where to get it but do an advanced search and go down and highlight hawaii buick enthusiest spelled wrong but I hop this helps
"hope" is also spelled wrong, its spelled with an "e" :D ;) :p
AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhC'MON j/k

Everybody has JOKES these day's how have you been Joe? See you at the track FRI night bring the wife.......later brother

gn86randy said:
Everybody has JOKES these day's how have you been Joe? See you at the track FRI night bring the wife.......later brother
I'm good and you? Well hopefully, depending on the rain though, I was there last friday with Jackson, Guy, Charlie and his son, was wondering the samething "where's everybody?", been busy with work and every chance i get, i've been working on my car, hopefully i can get it to run before the tracks is closed - crossed my fingers :D

Napa has it it's called navel jelly (which is made from permatex) it's does the same job like por-15 that desolves or neutralizes rust.

gn86randy said:

Now I know where to get POR-15 AND how to do an advanced search.

Thank you kindly sir,
David R

DRO said:
Now I know where to get POR-15 AND how to do an advanced search.

Thank you kindly sir,
David R

David Calling me sir is like putting an out house in a barn, don't belong quote from ROAD HOUSE, or something like that glad to be of help, maybe one of these day's we can ALL Get together one big GN/TR rally, I know wishful thinking..........