Where are the twins?

This kit should work with anything setup, from stock to wild....
We do not have a total cost yet but it will be thousands cheaper than the comparable:biggrin: You should be able to take a stock car and run 10's with this and proper suspension mods. Two stock turbos will carry most guys as fast as they want to go.
We should have the kit for sale by April or May at the latest!!!!!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, AS LISTED IN MY SIG, THE THINGS I NEED BEFORE SPRING ARE A NEW TURBO HEADERS AND DOWN PIPE.. AND I'D SURE LOVE TO HAVE TWINS TO BRAG ABOUT. IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER MODS I CAN DO TO MY CAR IN THE MEAN TIME LET ME KNOW CUZ RIGHT NOW ITS JUST SITTING!! THANKS JAY!

I gotcha, you should have a perfect setup for it!

THATS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR!! I KNOW WITH A 70 GTQ, ALONG WITH HEADERS AND DOWNPIPE TO SUPPORT IT I'M PREDICTING A MID TO LOW TEN.. WHATS YOUR PREDICTION WITH THE TWINS??

im in the same predicament, my car is getting the body work done, and the motor is in peices waiting on a final decision of what combo to go with. if i go twins i will probly come out at about the same price as what i had planned. (not to mention noone in town believes i can make a reliable 10 sec street car)

this is one of the reasons I bought a CPT 61 BB for an upgrade...thought it would be really nice down the road with a twin.

Can you ellaborate a little more on what it will look like? I realize things are still in the works but will different size downpipes be available?

Can't really explain how it will look. Going to a new fab shop soon....

It will probably come with a 3.5" DP. Hopefully we will have the means to customize anything...

Can't really explain how it will look. Going to a new fab shop soon....

It will probably come with a 3.5" DP. Hopefully we will have the means to customize anything...

Good luck Shane!

Im going to start installing the "kit" on our test car on Wed. After that, its going to the fab shop to get some issues with it fixed and get the rest of the tubing made.

Been thinking about the twin's.. You said there will be little to no lag right? Soooo does this mean the set-up will work with a standard shift transcription?? I mean in all those thread's the problem that arose was turbo lag. And in this particular application, that downfall doesn't pertain!!! :eek:

Soooo am I out of line concidering a 6-700 horsepower 6 speed GN??? With double overdrive, I'd get like a 100 miles to the gallon!! And reach top speed's of 300 mph!!!! :biggrin:

I think it would address a lot of that lag yes and put you right into the thrust bearing issues that people with improperly setup TH400's have with wiping the rear thrust due to forward crank pressure from dropping the clutch.

I started bolting the kit up today and ran into some snags. Essentially I dont believe the prototype kit was ever fit on a vehicle. Stuff hits everywhere, the turbo is touching the AC lines and the radiator and there are a myriad of other problems. I never even made it to test fitting the passenger side as I got so disgusted with the driver side, I just put the stuff down and walked away.

Next week we're going to take the car down to the fab shop that's doing our other set of headers and Im going to go over some stuff with them and essentially change the kit around to something that will actually fit.

I started bolting the kit up today and ran into some snags. Essentially I dont believe the prototype kit was ever fit on a vehicle. Stuff hits everywhere, the turbo is touching the AC lines and the radiator and there are a myriad of other problems. I never even made it to test fitting the passenger side as I got so disgusted with the driver side, I just put the stuff down and walked away.

Next week we're going to take the car down to the fab shop that's doing our other set of headers and Im going to go over some stuff with them and essentially change the kit around to something that will actually fit.

Jay,

I am very sorry to hear about your experience, but unfortunately it does not surprise me.

Jay,

I am very sorry to hear about your experience, but unfortunately it does not surprise me.

After what we went through actually getting the stuff, it doesn't surprise me either.

Just don't give up, stay after it. This could start a whole new GN revolution if you get this together right!

Just don't give up, stay after it. This could start a whole new GN revolution if you get this together right!

Ive come this far with this project so Im not going to give up now. Hopefully some of what we got is salvageable.. Im thinking about adding an intercooler to the kit to help out with some plumbing issues.. just depends on what the fab shop says. I really dont want to as that wasnt part of my original goal for the kit.. I wanted to make it compatible with everyone's front mount.

I have the test vehicle basically stripped down to a bare engine under the hood trying to make the driver side fit so Im just going to leave it that way until I get with the fab guy on Tuesday and we decide the best way to proceed.

My Father-in-law used to tell me "nothing's easy", typically when I was swimming with alligators in some crazy project and needed a nudge. He was truly an amazing guy and could build or do just about anything. I have come to appreciate he was right. Keep going Jay.