Whats your Winter Ride? (For the Northern Guys)

Here's mine. We don't get a ton of snow in South Jersey, but my cousin gets plenty in the Poconos.

Attachments

• Polaris 800.jpg
    Polaris 800.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 387
I drive a POS '90 Dodge Dynasty with 14" wheels and a 3.0 V6. But does the snow ever stop her? Absolutely NOT! I've never gotten stuck once in all of the 3 winters I've driven her. The car is unstopable. And no, I do not have pictures. Not worth the small amount of battery life loss.

I drive a POS '90 Dodge Dynasty with 14" wheels and a 3.0 V6. But does the snow ever stop her? Absolutely NOT! I've never gotten stuck once in all of the 3 winters I've driven her. The car is unstopable. And no, I do not have pictures. Not worth the small amount of battery life loss.

I had a dodge dynasty too. 220k miles and snow tires on the front you woulda thought i had four wheel drive. Had decent power too. Only problem was the rotted rockers.

Lincoln Town car.. 4 Blizzacks and a little weight it the trunk:cool:.. Car will go anywhere !!! Glad I got new snow tires this year. Have 4ft of snow on the ground now !! :eek: Look at the wagon on the side of the driveway in the street !!

Attachments

• IMG_0363.JPG
    IMG_0363.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0439.JPG
    IMG_0439.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 153
Lincoln Town car.. 4 Blizzacks and a little weight it the trunk:cool:.. Car will go anywhere !!! Glad I got new snow tires this year. Have 4ft of snow on the ground now !! :eek: Look at the wagon on the side of the driveway in the street !!

Gotta love NE winters. It was crazy these past two winters.

Phvrod

IS this winter over yet???

Indy is finally cleared up and getting warmer........

Attachments

• DSC_0563 comp.jpg
    DSC_0563 comp.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 107