Arctic cat snowmobile for sale

oldsracer

Identity Crisis
I have decided to sell my sled and figured Id offer it up to everyone on here too. Its a 1999 Arctic cat ZL 600 EFI with a light weight chassie which means its all aluminum. This sled fires right up on the second pull, not the first pull because that pull powers up the fuel pump. This thing is fast and comfortable. The seat is a two seater and is a little torn up but nothing terrible and the foam isnt falling out or anything. I have always stored this sled in my tempature controlled basement and washed it after each ride. The paint is a little fadded but still looks good. I also installed brand new hood vents on it. I took it out last year once and it ran strong then getting it ready for the second trip I saw a crack start to form on the clutch so trip cancelled. Also the track has brand new studs in it that was preofessionally done and that cost me a little over $700 and their still new and havent been used yet. Obviously it needs a primary clutch and I can get a stock one for you at cost or you could get a performance one. I figure the sleds worth $1600 running so subtract $400 because thats how much a new clutch cost so im Asking $1200 OBO. If you have any questions or would like some more pictures or would like to come look at it just let me know. I really could use the money so dont be afraid to make me an offer. If you have something to trade let me know the worst I could say is no.