whatever happened to Ken Mosher?

FlyinGN

all show no go
Just thinking about him and what he gave to the turbo Buick community.. What ever happened to him?

Wendy,

Being you are "perverted lurker" here. How bout posting a pic of yourself.:D

Wendy,

Being you are "perverted lurker" here. How bout posting a pic of yourself.:D

She looks like Jennifer Aniston. She's hot! I thought about leaving my wife for Nasty Wendy. Hot and loves turbo regals, what more can you ask for?

She looks like Jennifer Aniston. She's hot! I thought about leaving my wife for Nasty Wendy. Hot and loves turbo regals, what more can you ask for?

Actually, she is an exact copy of Heather Graham.

Id throw one at her.

Actually, she is an exact copy of Heather Graham.

Id throw one at her.

Didn't I break your heart in Bowling Green a few years ago......or was that your buddy Fooost?:biggrin:

Ya'll are dang funny. Making me blush over here.:tongue:

This is the LAST time I'm posting this picture.

6461d1113484880-aint-time-another-one-these-threads-may-not-work-safe-svtblonde.jpg

ROTFLMAO. I'll never forget the looks on ya'lls faces. :D :D :D I think Foost took it a little harder than you though. LOL.

I think your right...he hasnt been the same since then...i knew that it still affected him when he told me..."hey man, i have this weird feeling that Hillary Clinton is actually Obama".. he will never trust a woman again

Here you can see the back of my Lightning here. I'll see if I can find one of my better pics of it for you.
2217d1090793265-ford-lightening-link-cropped-gn.jpg

Here is one where you can see the chrome stock wheels. Hehehe I was showing off my trophy I won that weekend at the dragstrip. I was hard to beat dialing in at 13.40 cutting .00X lights and running 13.4Xs.
6509d1113698769-aint-time-another-one-these-threads-may-not-work-safe-street-champ2.jpg