whatever happened to Ken Mosher?

Soo,,,,,,,,

that is what a litening looks like--and if that was Wendy in the earlier pic
WOW "Emerson" if u know what I mean

I was about to call bull$hit on that picture!

I told you she was hot! I know, she lives close to me. Been to her house many times.

This is the LAST time I'm posting this picture.

6461d1113484880-aint-time-another-one-these-threads-may-not-work-safe-svtblonde.jpg

I think I just Sh!t myself.

by the way here's the last time I'm posting a picture of myself too.

Attachments

• george_clooney_01.jpg
    george_clooney_01.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 390
I don't see a wedding ring anywhere!

You are the only thing that makes that Ford product look good.

Stay away from Wendy! Paul has eyes & hooks in her from Toronto! I know they shared a room at the Nats!! LOL!!
Paul sends Hugs & Kisses!! Just dont tell his wife!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Sean
I'm calling bull****...

i agree...i dont see that lightning runiing a 13.4

Now that's funny.

I call BS, but I sure as heck would like to see some more pics of that naughty haughty!! It's been a long winter for this kat... :D

That not the picture I've seen at turbobuicks. Soooooooooooooo is this picture the real Wendy?

i agree...i dont see that lightning runiing a 13.4:confused:

Hahaha. For the record my Lightning has run as fast as 13.0 factory stock. The cooler it gets the faster it runs. I went to the track one night that they almost didn't allow any runs because the temps at the top of the track were 34º. I ran a string of 5 13.0x runs that night. The slowest my truck has gone is 13.8 in 90+º air. It is more responsive to air temps than the Buick.

That not the picture I've seen at turbobuicks. Soooooooooooooo is this picture the real Wendy?

This is the one I posted on Turbobuicks.com. I guess you get high fives from all of your buddies for having me post it here too. Now thats enough pics.