what would you do, guy not picking up his stuff he left a deposit for...

Vendor Defendor

Out the window
i was selling the stock motor out of my 84 el camino so i could get money for a scan master... a guy came over, gave me a 100 bucks for it, and told me he would give me the other 150 when he picked it up (last) thursday.. he still hasnt picked it up, he called saturday and said he was going to come monday to get it, but guess who never showed... what would you do if you were me? im kinda lost, i dont really want to screw the guy over, but he dosent seem to be giving me much room..

-neil

I would re advertise it
or
if anybody else called I hope you took down thier number in case #1 buyer backs out??

This is what I do..
You can always hold his deposit money to give back to him.
I bet he will come to get that.. LOL

If you have his information, definitely give him a call. Sometimes things just get crazy, and maybe his woman is giving him heck for spending too much time wrenching.

What I always do is give them a deadline,say next friday.Make it clear if he don't come by then he is out$$.Then it is cut and dried.I was selling a car a few years back and an out of state guy gave me a deposit of 250.00 the deadline came and went and I never heard from him again.:confused: easy twofitty for me!!