What the heck happened to the site???

1987T

Looking for 10's
Is it just me or did this site just lose its cool easy to use factor??
The colors are very girly and its WAY WAY HARDER To us and read things now.

Maybe if others feel the same way they will put it back the way it was ;)

I personally will be moving to another site if it doesnt change this is way hard to read and find things now. :( Sucks I used to like this one way more do to it not being hard on the eye balls :D

Is it just me or did this site just lose its cool easy to use factor??
The colors are very girly and its WAY WAY HARDER To us and read things now.

Maybe if others feel the same way they will put it back the way it was ;)

I personally will be moving to another site if it doesnt change this is way hard to read and find things now. :( Sucks I used to like this one way more do to it not being hard on the eye balls :D
when you get it down you'll be fine .. a much better platform for a site this big .

The new skin will be here shortly... This is temporary...

Not even willing to give it a chance? Change takes a bit of getting used to..poke around and see what is what...

This is my first post on the new setup and I'm very confused so far..but not gonna bitch until I have something to actually bitch about.

I too liked the old skin. Lets wait and see what it will look like. Lets give em a chance before turning it down

Try the search engine. Bet that changes your mind. Go ahead, search for something in every post like turbo.. see how quick it returns results.

This software is head and shoulders above what we were running. Once the new skin is in place, it will look more like "old TB" and hopefully that makes people happy. I expect huge things from this forum software. Trust me, this was the right move.

Search is faster but that look is ummm still girly lol. Im getting used to it now and it does seem a lot faster. Just hope we get back to the normal cool GN style colors soon :)
Im sure they are working hard to git-R-Done !

damn is this fast. Nice to work with so far. seems to have a lot of features.

and you can upload avatars that have good resolution. I'm getting used to it :)

Try the search engine. Bet that changes your mind. Go ahead, search for something in every post like turbo.. see how quick it returns results.

This software is head and shoulders above what we were running. Once the new skin is in place, it will look more like "old TB" and hopefully that makes people happy. I expect huge things from this forum software. Trust me, this was the right move.

Yeah, this search engine actually works! I like it. Although I lost a ton of PM's regarding an item I had for sale during the change over to this platform. :mad:

I havent heard of anyone losing PMs. How many did you lose?