Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Modern day revolver (DA/SA)

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Cowboy revolver SAO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Just curious to see what everybody prefers. I personally am partial to the SIG P220 series with the DA/SA trigger and the modern DA/SA revolvers especially S&Ws.

Semi-custom, limited production .45 autos built on the 1911 platform. I own 5. Springfield Armory Trophy Match, Les Baer Premier II, James Hoag custom long-slide, Wilson Combat Classic Super Grade, & Ed Brown Executive Target.

For everyday use I'd have to say a DA/SA auto but if I'm just having fun I'd have to say a SA revolver like the Ruger Vaquero in 357. It works well with my 357 lever rifle.:D

86brick said:
Just curious to see what everybody prefers. I personally am partial to the SIG P220 series with the DA/SA trigger and the modern DA/SA revolvers especially S&Ws.

I've owned all kinds ed brown, kimber, kahr

Platform?

I usually just stand on the ground for the most part... :p

~JM~

You forgot my favorite....... single shot pistols !!! Mine is a SSK Thompson Contender chambered in 358JDJ topped with a 2.5-8 power Leupold. 225gr. nosler balistic tip @ 2200 fps, 1/2 moa, and punches through 1/4" steel plate @ 100yds!! Yes it barks .:D Sam

Took the words outta my mouth about the Sig. They'll have to put my 220 in the casket with me when I go. LOL.

My favorite is any DA/SA p series Sig. I've owned all but the 220, it will be mine next. A close 2nd is any 1911, it just feels right. Had a kimber that I regret selling.

Hard, very hard choice between striker fired and 1911... I voted striker because of round count...

My favorite is any DA/SA p series Sig. I've owned all but the 220, it will be mine next. A close 2nd is any 1911, it just feels right. Had a kimber that I regret selling.

Yeah I have a SIG P226 9mm, my dad has a SIG p220. Both seem to fit my hand naturally and I shoot them the best. I would love to own a P220 some day, but in the mean time I like the looks of the newly released P224 9mm for CCW.

Here she is SGRIM, don't mind that she is a little scarred & dirty from carrying almost daily for the past few years... she works 110% & is quite accurate too! Probably around 3500-4000 rounds through her so far. Been considering sending her off to be refinished in black Ionbond but I don't think I could go without this pistol for 3 or 4 months LOL

P4260726.jpg

P4260720.jpg

Here she is SGRIM, don't mind that she is a little scarred & dirty from carrying almost daily for the past few years... she works 110% & is quite accurate too! Probably around 3500-4000 rounds through her so far. Been considering sending her off to be refinished in black Ionbond but I don't think I could go without this pistol for 3 or 4 months LOL

P4260726.jpg

P4260720.jpg
NICE! NICE!

Leave it stainless. That is a classy looking azz kicking piece right there!!! Thanks for sharing!

No problem, glad you like it! Guns are one of my other weaknesses... i tend to go through phases where I'll mess with guns for a bit, then back to cars again LOL