What is your favorite attribute on your Buicks?????

Dreamn4GN

:cool: Hey guys whats going on?? Havnt seen a thread like this so i figured i would try it out. Whats the best attribute about your car? What do you like most about it? Wheels? Paint? Motor? Interior? And how about some pics of your favorite attribute? Personally A nice set of wheels can make or break a car. What you guys got in mind???

Here is mine

Attachments

• MVC-004F.JPG
    MVC-004F.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 184
  • MVC-016F.JPG
    MVC-016F.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 186
Man that interior is sweeeeet!!!!! Im a fan of having thenewer power seats in there..Seen a few guys with them in there cars...With the same GN colors.. Was this upgrade a pricey one?? And its still stock seats just re- wrapped?

Aminga: haha cant beat that.. Got a sweet ride and it gets you a cheaper bill at lunch... not bad... Sullen: that thing looks mean... that motor it is.. ANd that trunk looks just as good.. Does that help you with traction at all? with the weights of the amps and subs? Its gotta!!!

My rims:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC01266.jpg
    DSC01266.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 136
  • _DSC6638-vi.jpg
    _DSC6638-vi.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 130
Rare! And it makes people say " This is tops on my all time favorite list" and this came from a guy with a 2010 Camaro with a supercharger.

One attribute I love about GN's is they are so unassuming no one even really looks at it. Most the time.

this is my cars attributes I like

IMG_5531_2.jpg

IMG_5552_2.jpg

I have loved everything about TRs since I first rode in one. That is the reason I can't part with them. I can't think of anything I had rather have! :tongue: