What is Your Avatar here on TB.com?

The Balrog from LOTR movie. IMHO the best rendition of a scene from movies of the book. They are just plain nasty.

The Balrog from LOTR movie. IMHO the best rendition of a scene from movies of the book. They are just plain nasty.

Thank God you posted. I've always wondered wtf that was.

I feel better now. ;)

Mine AVATAR is my hero Fred Sandford who deals in JUNK & is A CHEAP AZZ bastard.

I DRIVE JUNK Vehicles

I LIVE in a JUNK HOME (My home will never pass the New OBAMA efficiency test that cap & trade will put forth)

I WEAR JUNK CLOTHES

Thank God you posted. I've always wondered wtf that was.

I feel better now. ;)

I always thought yours was a badger's face. lol.
Here's a different rendition that's larger. It's a horned, firebreathing beast. The opposite of Gandolf the Wizard. Anyone into LOTR probably knew it...

balrog_photo.gif

in 2001 i competed in car stereo contests (spl)on a national level,and made it to the world finals.that year in idbl adv 1441-up i had the third loudest stereo system in the world...
me and my freinds always played vanilla ice wao at contests,drove some nuts...
my avatar is a stop sign with vanilla ice's best selling songs' quote added; " collaberate and listen"

Here's a different rendition that's larger. It's a horned, firebreathing beast. The opposite of Gandolf the Wizard. Anyone into LOTR probably knew it...

balrog_photo.gif

Help me out here. Land of Turbo Regal? I guess it is more clandestine than you thought.

Mine is Jungle Jim and Jungle Pam, with their car. Who doesn't like Jungle Jim/Pam?

Help me out here. Land of Turbo Regal? I guess it is more clandestine than you thought.

Mine is Jungle Jim and Jungle Pam, with their car. Who doesn't like Jungle Jim/Pam?

JRR Tolkien's Lord of the Rings (LOTR). Books first then movies. Great epic fantasy story.

Little Steve and I saw Jungle Jim and Jane at NED back in the early seventies. My Dad had brought us to see the Funny Cars. His eyes bugged out when she strutted around in her go-go boots and halter top. I was about 12 at that time and have to admit the memory of her mammories is emblazoned in my mind. I have an old picture somewhere, if I can scan it, I'll post it.