What is Your Avatar here on TB.com?

Another hair dryer. :cool:

Maybe I'll change it to my OFFICIAL birth certificate I got for $15 in two weeks time from the State of CT. :p

It might take a week longer to get one from Kenya.... :eek::biggrin:

Nah, gotta keep it Turbo Buick related. :)

Attachments

• GTFO.JPG
    GTFO.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 346
The car at BG this past year!

I kept a pic of Deadpool up for a long time, favorite comic character (before the wolverine movie which was a total sham as it related to Deadpool's character)

Deadpool.gif

Mine is one of my fav. bands from back in the day and i think it sums up my car....like dont mess with Bad company.

Mine was a half naked girl who made the mistake of calling my car a low rider:mad: So I re-took the pic of my car under the US flag.:biggrin:

I have a TAZ air freshener on my rear view which has been there since I owned the car (1989).
Ironically Taz became the Chevy Monte Carlo Racing teams mascott around the year 2000. I guess Im just adding to the confusion:biggrin:.

Rock'em Sock'em Robots. My favorite toy as a kid.

I'm still a kid, just an older version.:tongue:

I'm a fan of Wilie Coyote... He never gave up... Plus I'm a huge fan of alky, without it, I'm not sure If I'd still own the GN;) Every other forum I'm a member of is a small picture of an aviation attitude indicator showing an aircraft being upside down and banked, with "Bad attitude" under it.;) Similar to the pic on the mug... I'm a helicopter CFII, and the hours that an instructor keeps, kind of puts a twist on my attitude:eek::D

Attachments

• mug-MG01-bad-attitude.jpg
    mug-MG01-bad-attitude.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 627