What is Your Avatar here on TB.com?

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
I know that some users avatar is a pic of thier cars (mine is) but what is it? You? something you like, or describes you?, a belief? What is it

mine here is my GN. On the Dodge Ram sites, its my truck. Bass boat central, its my boat.... sorry I go w/ the obvious.

Mine uses a Power "6" logo to which my son Ben added the word "BUICK" plus a picture of my car. I then made it smaller so it could be used as an avatar.
Thanks, Ben! :wink:

Claude. :)

Because no (former) President is above the law.:mad:

Including your no birth certificate Kenyan daddy of a president :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mine is Paul Walker acting like a complete fool on some F&F movie. Probably screaming "NAAAAAAAWZ!" :rolleyes:

Because no (former) President is above the law.:mad:

please contain your drivel to the political forum.

Mine is Jo-Bu from the film "Major League". Offer him a cigar and drink of rum and he will either remove or protect from curses.

:biggrin: One of my favorite cartoons in the 90s (before MTV became pure garbage)...plus I've been told I can do a pretty good Butthead imitation.

I know you've seen mine a few times. The minute man is a standard for patriotic Americans. Try taking a look at Texas Military Forces if you want to see what a true patriot is. Queerky1 is an idiot and the current idiot in charge will be put in irons soon enough. Yes, I was a part of the military and d@mn proud of it so I use the minute man to say it. USAR MP. HOOORAH!!!