What is wrong with people these days

machinegun

So today I am at the diesel pump with my dually getting fuel

While getting ready to fuel up some tard starts screaming at me that I am at the wrong pump that these pumps are for trucks. I have left out all the explatives being spewed by this retard to be respectful.

My self and the trucker on the other side of the island were just looking at each other with a dumb founded look.o_O

Well this tard keeps up the entire time im fueling

so after a few more expletives Id had enough and told tard that I can get fuel at any pump I damn well feel like.

Tard then becomes more expletive and becomes physical by attacking which was responded with defensive physical contact.

The police show up he was arrested and taken off.

All this over a freaking gas pump, what the crap?

Cant even fuel up with out some tard starting stuff.

What heck is wrong with people?

You just can't fix stupid:rolleyes:Seems to be more idiots every day.We had one open fire at a shopping mall last weekend.That is why I do all my shopping at the Bass pro shop:DEven idiots won't go in their shooting or they will get shot:p

Kevin

Yeah now that we have ccw here I dont leave home with out it

This is actually the second time I have had an incident at this same location, the last one after we reviewed the video the cops did not even go after the retards for filing a false police report but i got the riot act before they looked at the vid and found out that I was telling the correct story.

I got crap for doing the right thing and they got nothing for lying and cheating go figure

My mother in law had a similar encounter one day. ALL the pumps were taken except one lane that has combo regular pump and a diesel pump. She pulls in, gets maybe 3-4 gal in the tank and some guy in a construction truck (with their name and phone # on the side) pulls up and starts cussing and screaming at her that she took HIS pump.
Father in law called the company up and left his name, number, and home address told the guy he could come appologize anytime... Owner called and appologized for his worker. :rolleyes:

did not seem to be on drugs or alchohol

However the funny part was I got called an old man:) I though that was quite funny.

this world is falling apart, maybe there is something coming in 2012

I was just watching 19 action news and ther was a story with pic of a lady who had a gas can buckled into a child safety seat while the child was not buckled into anything

Arizona is looking better every minute

Your buddy probably had used some "Bath salts" while bathing this am!!!!! I'm happy here in Montana for the most part, a lot more TR time in AZ is bet though.

A lot of it is from us, as humans, losing our social skills to long-distance interfacing. People just don't talk "face to face" anymore, instead relying on media such as Facebook, texting, e-mail, and cell phones.

S10xGN said:
A lot of it is from us, as humans, losing our social skills to long-distance interfacing. People just don't talk "face to face" anymore, instead relying on media such as Facebook, texting, e-mail, and cell phones.

You mean like a message board?

I do agree with you statement

I beleive that alot of these behaviors from younger people is due to the fact that the games are not the issue but the parents who sit them down infront of a TV to watch or play games makes them unable to deal with people socially. The games themselves are the problem it is the act of just sitting there and not being social with others. They dont learn how to deal with others and the differnces of culture and personalities

Of course there are just the a holes that will never go away.

I also beleive that time out doesnt work either.

There will always be bullies it is how the world goes around, it is whether you have the fortitude to stand up to them that matters

It is just the sociable under belly is falling apart and people do not knwo how to behave around others.

Just a shame that people have to be so rude, obnoxious and disrespectful but get made when you call them on it.

So check this out. Monday I'm getting a GZone Commander for $150 from this kid I know who can't handle that it doesn't include talk-to-text.

I asked why that was so important. He said it's faster to send msg's. I pointed out that so is a phone call. Amazing. Now people want to converse by txt so they don't have to hear somebody elses direct voice, and they're too lazy to converse by txt. My gain! People have just gotten weird.

this world is falling apart, maybe there is something coming in 2012

I was just watching 19 action news and ther was a story with pic of a lady who had a gas can buckled into a child safety seat while the child was not buckled into anything

Arizona is looking better every minute

There's PLENTY of batshit crazy's in AZ, don't be fooled. I live there.

People are getting wierder and crazier. A good friend of mine has been a Psychotherapist for almost 40 years and that is a direct quote from her. I like your comment "which was responded with defensive physical contact ". LOL