What is my combo capable of?

Pats-GN

I havent run my GN since it was stock (14.09@96mph). Taking it this weekend. Check my sig for mods, will be running a thrasher 100 with 110octane, maybe 19-20psi, I would like to run low to mid 8's in the 1/8th, but I dont think the nittos will give me a good enough 60ft, i've got some ET streets coming;) . What do you guys think?

My cars have similar mods, and you can see from my sig that the launch/60' time has a big impact on your ET. I also run the Thrasher 100 and Torco 110 in my Red T.

For example, with a bad launch, 2.0 on Nittos, it ran 8.7 (13.5). Good launch, 1.71 on 235 BFGs or 28" MT Drags, it runs high 7s (12.5s). Your mph would be anywhere from 82 to 86 depending on boost, cool weather, and if you locked your TC. I run 45 lb fp on that 100 Thrasher as the instructions say, with no knock on 20 to 22 psi boost. Rear spring air bags and the test pipe with that Hooker Exhaust will help you also, if you don't use that. I have that exhaust on both my cars.

My best 1/8th ET for a Thrasher 100 for stock injectors was an 7.77@89 on 275/50 BFGDR's. Mid to low 8's are no big deal if the car is tuned.

I think I was running around 20 psi of boost. K&N cone filter, THDP, locking the stock TC at the line, rightside airbag, cooling down the stock intercooler with water between runs.

capable of getting you killed if you don't know how to control it.....

ah probably high 12s to low 13s....