What does everybody think of theTurboBuick.Com new update

Site finally back up on PC however I am trying to reset password...entering email to do so and not receiving password reset link

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

On my pc its awefully slow to scroll and writing posts i can type a whole sentance and then sit there and wait for a minute for all the letters to display in the reply box.

Sent from my C8660 using Tapatalk 2

On my pc its awefully slow to scroll and writing posts i can type a whole sentance and then sit there and wait for a minute for all the letters to display in the reply box.

Sent from my C8660 using Tapatalk 2

that's a computer problem. de-frag the hard-drive and clean-out the cookies & temp internet files. some anti-virus softwares will lag the computer down as well.. mainly Mcafee

It is a free to me site, so I have no say on how it is run or changes that are made.

It was broke. Thats why it was upgraded.

Worked perfectly on my end. Zero problems. Well except for the search engine. But then again, EVERY board's search engine misses stuff. I've accepted it as a way of life. Other than that, I loved the old message boards. It's like switching from my old reliable Zenith to this new fangled bullshit television that takes 30 seconds to turn on once you hit the 'on' button, and 31 seconds to actually make the channel change after you hit the change button. My old Zenith changed the channel the very second you hit that button lol. Change is soo rarely good lol.

I to thank you for all the effort and hard work that has gone into this site that is why I started this thread is to say thank you and give credit to give everyone credit that runs it

This is different all right, will take some getting use to.
My background is all black now.....I will have to figger
out what all the little icons are used for under the Reply box.
I hope it's for the best Jay, thanks! Lot more smilies!

:cautious: :bag:

Does anyone alse gets this? Or just me? Im on the iphone app....
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1386807447.386362.jpg

Nope. I have not had a single issue with the android app. I use it exclusively.

I changed the ads earlier today. I hope that fixed the double Google Ad issue.

There is an IOS update available for the mobile app. Ive started the build and will push it up as soon as it finishes.

I changed the ads earlier today. I hope that fixed the double Google Ad issue.

There is an IOS update available for the mobile app. Ive started the build and will push it up as soon as it finishes.

Jay thanks for all you hard work in keeping us connected. Im sure thats alot of hard work that most people cant imagine

I like the update, really matches the "dark side" well done! Had a few issues with droid app connecting but was fixed by the update :cool:

I like the update, really matches the "dark side" well done! Had a few issues with droid app connecting but was fixed by the update :cool:

New Android app went up for approval today.

Sent from my SM-N900V using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app