What does everybody think of theTurboBuick.Com new update

RENFROE

I think it will take some getting use to but I like it I find it easier to find what I want to read and post just all around better thats my opinion whats yours

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Nothing really changed for us Iphone users. Text is a littler smaller and a few tweaks here and there.

It looks alot different on a android phone

Whoever is in charge of the updating keep up the good work

Dumb question from someone who's never used the forum app before. What are the advantages of it over just using the default Android Web browser?

Dumb question from someone who's never used the forum app before. What are the advantages of it over just using the default Android Web browser?
First off no question is a dumb question and I have used the used the forum app before the new update it is more simple to use for the technical challenged as I am just my opinion

I don't want to break up the fun here…but can someone tell me exactly what's new?? The site works fine for me but I don't see any difference...:(

Claude. :confused:

I had wishful thinking that it may format better with my IE browser. Still getting logged off and can not open, view or post pictures.

Im having mixed emotions about the new format layout. The entire format is compressed to the center of the screen like you would have on a 4:3 ratio instead of a 16:9 ratio. This is causing the text too small to read and to navigate around the screen.

I cant tell the font size changed. They are just on a black background.