What do you look like?

and here is the best side of paul!

Attachments

• shut down in nm..jpg
    shut down in nm..jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 224
THIS ought to work.:D Taken back in 91 or so.

Attachments

• meloyelo.jpg
    meloyelo.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 210
ANother 1 of Paul in front of Lens house
Looks like he is wearing the same clothes from May

Attachments

• paul.jpg
    paul.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 197
Originally posted by GNeric
THIS ought to work.:D Taken back in 91 or so.
Monza Spider? I had one exactly like that white w/black striping and hood spider removed. Sounded great with the factory 305 CI but only at 160 HP was pretty anemic. Had to transplant a built 350 in it that gave it new life. I loved the car. Turned a lot of heads with dual dumps before the rear axle. I know most people were expecting to see a Chevelle SS but no....just a little Chevy Monza :D.

Attachments

• 350v8 monza.jpg
    350v8 monza.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 173
Havin' a Black Butte Porter after a show...

Attachments

• new2.jpg
    new2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 201
Me and Geoff in Vegas last year.

Attachments

• vegas2.jpg
    vegas2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 184
Hey Jesse,I finally gave Gene his happy meal $$ at Turbo Thunder this summer.:cool: I had that $10 in my wallet since Vegas!:D

Attachments

• picture 0092.jpg
    picture 0092.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 181
Hey TT/A1233, no it's not a Spyder, just a plain ol 75 with the 140cid/T50 5speed/3.42 gear monza. In 94 I dropped in a 10.00:1 307 I built and got it up to 13.28@104 with 205/60/13 street tires. My uncle bought it brand new here in NM and moved to Reno with it until I got it for high school in 83. I kept it until 98 when I traded it and my Vega in to get my 84 T/Dr Pepper car.

this is me a few years back :)

me a few years back, yes i know the white tight pants are very gay, but hey that's what was in at the time ;).

Attachments

• kevwhitepants.jpg
    kevwhitepants.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 190
Originally posted by WFO
Hey Jesse,I finally gave Gene his happy meal $$ at Turbo Thunder this summer.:cool: I had that $10 in my wallet since Vegas!:D

:eek: No way ...you have had that money for a year in your wallet.
Do you realize Gene is going to make me buy him a super size meal now....:mad: :eek: ;) ...come to think about it Gene has not called me or returned my calls in awhile...now I know why , Iam going to make a post in the feedback forum about you..:D ;)

Well Frank S. recognized my good side in GMHTP's first coverage of the Labor Day GN-Mustang Shootout but I don't have a scan of that, so here's two shots of me. First is me playing with an 80 lb jackhammer helping to remodel at work, and the other is from Cecil County 2003.

Attachments

• carlhammersmall.jpg
    carlhammersmall.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 179
Originally posted by FlyinGN
I also spotted ya at Cecil 2004:) but u were too far away and did not see me run :)

That's not very nice Frank. :eek:

Sorry, Frank. What killed me when you posted about spotting me in GMHTP was that you and I had never been introduced and I had no idea what you looked like :). I'm not sure I would have recognized myself without your post, but since my copy didn't arrive til a week later I'll never know :).