What do you guys think about these wheels

For the price its a steal at $40 each. I just need to know if this back spacing will work with 275 50 15.

I'll be a hater also..... Dont buy them because there cheap, spend the money for something decent. You could buy stock GN wheels for that price!

I would spend a little more and get a good looking wheel...Even though your just using them for the track, doesn't do anything for the looks on a GN...

If you are using them just for the track I say go for it if your on a budget. Only thing I would say is a problem is those are heavy wheels 18-25lbs I can't remember witch one it was. I'm pretty sure the 15x8 5x4.75 4"BS will work fine but lets hear from more peeps if that is nice fit.

man those wheels look good and before people start raggin ya they need to think back when their heros ran those same type rims:cool:course not everyone watches nascar

Attachments

• regal nascar.jpg
    regal nascar.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 465
  • regal nascar2.jpg
    regal nascar2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 465
I have to agree w/ the others.....nope! I think the fact they are $40 is a sign. Nothing for these cars is cheap, the stuff that is, is crap. Its just too generic and blah for a cool car. I wish F&F4 had changed my mind, but that car looked like fresh vomit.
For track only use, I'd consider them, never for street.

I just picked up a set, but for my Bronco Rock Crawler. 8 lug 17x9 and I welded on bead locks, so no fair comparison, but these wheels are nice. Sturdy looking wheel with very nice powder coating.

They were even made in the USA.

Not lightweights by any means though.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I talked to summit today and the salesman said for me to go with a 3.5" BS on the 15x8? I told him I would call back had to double check that. Would 3.5 be a better fit that 4" BS? with 275 50

gn with soft 8s

Heres a pic...i like! Let me know what you think...

Attachments

• soft 8s.jpg
    soft 8s.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 290
Heres a pic...i like! Let me know what you think...

i like it.i also like how the seats looked in the car with the embrodery. that car looks good but you gotta run the white letter out like in the pic for those rims.breaks up all the black