What Do You Guys Prefer on Women? Natural Breasts or Bolt-ons?

What Do You prefer?

• Natural Breasts?

Votes: 73 80.2%
  • Bolt Ons?

Votes: 18 19.8%

• Total voters
Like any of us have a choice....we take what we can get, as long as they look in the same direction I can make do!

Of those who actually answered the poll i wonder if they actually experienced both? Store bought will win for anyone you may see with clothes on 99% of the time as far as first impression and general visual. I cant say if i like either better but ill tell you ive experienced both and store bought definitely looks better unclothed once a woman is in her mid 30's or later or had kids at any point unless she has had some plastic surgery to remove the extra skin that 99% wind up with after a pregnancy. Im not into torpedo tits. If they sagged id tell her to keep her bra on. A few of my friends have bolt ons including my best friend. They were very nicely done and gave them a lot more confidence.

Of those who actually answered the poll i wonder if they actually experienced both? Store bought will win for anyone you may see with clothes on 99% of the time as far as first impression and general visual. I cant say if i like either better but ill tell you ive experienced both and store bought definitely looks better unclothed once a woman is in her mid 30's or later or had kids at any point unless she has had some plastic surgery to remove the extra skin that 99% wind up with after a pregnancy. Im not into torpedo tits. If they sagged id tell her to keep her bra on. A few of my friends have bolt ons including my best friend. They were very nicely done and gave them a lot more confidence.

Agreed x2

Boobies are GOOD! ALL Boobies!

Maybe some guys are wrapped up only in the perky youthful appearances of a mound of breast that stands on it's own. I know I was at one time. But that pretty well limits one to enjoying a 36C in nature. Saggy or floppy was well, nasty. But as I've matured I've realized that they are similar to man's greatest invention. BEER!!!! It has an enormous variety of taste and aftertaste, based on it's composition. Similar to how one would prefer the taste of a brunette to a blonde or enjoy the complete difference of a redhead. There's consideration of smoothness or bitterness, the overall flavor experience and the temperature that it's most enjoyable to consume that truly rivals the wonder of women!;)

Breastesses come in many different ways. The varieties are a spectacular beauty! I could go on at length just about nipple size and areolae! Couldn't you? How a man can not appreciate every type, from magnificent little snowcone's to spectacular heaving belly hugger's I just don't know anymore. A woman is a thing of beauty, where a man is a thing of utility. How could you not enjoy all women? I certainly do! I tell people the same about wieght. I'm a little more shallow there, but still have an appreciation for all ladies.

On the other hand... Store bought is just a symbol of purchasing power. And you certainly seem to get what you pay for. But in the end it's still just another toy, where once existed a pair of nature's wonders . The only things that I can point to that I don't like about them in appearance tho is that they neither hang nor move right when a woman is on hands and knees. And that there's too many not so great jobs out there. If it makes em feel better, more power too em, but I'll continue to enjoy what the good lord made.

Out.

Amen!!!! :d

boobies are good! All boobies!

Maybe some guys are wrapped up only in the perky youthful appearances of a mound of breast that stands on it's own. I know i was at one time. But that pretty well limits one to enjoying a 36c in nature. Saggy or floppy was well, nasty. But as i've matured i've realized that they are similar to man's greatest invention. Beer!!!! It has an enormous variety of taste and aftertaste, based on it's composition. Similar to how one would prefer the taste of a brunette to a blonde or enjoy the complete difference of a redhead. There's consideration of smoothness or bitterness, the overall flavor experience and the temperature that it's most enjoyable to consume that truly rivals the wonder of women!;)

breastesses come in many different ways. The varieties are a spectacular beauty! I could go on at length just about nipple size and areolae! Couldn't you? How a man can not appreciate every type, from magnificent little snowcone's to spectacular heaving belly hugger's i just don't know anymore. A woman is a thing of beauty, where a man is a thing of utility. How could you not enjoy all women? I certainly do! I tell people the same about wieght. I'm a little more shallow there, but still have an appreciation for all ladies.

On the other hand... Store bought is just a symbol of purchasing power. And you certainly seem to get what you pay for. But in the end it's still just another toy, where once existed a pair of nature's wonders . The only things that i can point to that i don't like about them in appearance tho is that they neither hang nor move right when a woman is on hands and knees. And that there's too many not so great jobs out there. If it makes em feel better, more power too em, but i'll continue to enjoy what the good lord made.

Out.

i love them all

small and big, back in high school had a girlfreind i swore you could iron your shirt on her chest. i've had several and a few older women and one had a job done. she was still hot and her breast helped out alot. even though she was about 15 yrs older then me she knew how to make a man's toes curl. i had one girl who's nipples looked like baloney slices, something about that turned me off once i was done ( of course ) wife currently is natural and is about a c cup which i enjoy and i've had them all the way up to double D and it's fun to watch them bounce up and down when they're on top. regardless i enjoy all of them as they are toys for babies and grown men. what other use do they have? i know that sounds bad but seriously other then breast feeding a child or having something for your hubby to play with afterwards and before what use do they have other then causing car wrecks from rubber neckers. seen too many at local gentlemens clubs and it doesn't matter to me, i love them all. as for the booty comment you have to look at the genes. if the momma is a big girl then the daughter has the potential to be one too. besides what's wrong with a woman with alittle weight on her. i love a woman who has a rear you can set your beer on while you play pool.

AMEN, no beagle ears though:biggrin:

HAHA!!

Like this?
drew-barrymore-snl01063.jpg

Ur all full of sh!t.

If a big titty girl wants to wave em around in ur face nobody and I mean NOBODY is gonna care if the real or fake at that point. ur just gonna enjoy it and probably look like this.:D Unless of course ur Richie (Diaz87) and then ur look would just b this.:frown:.

If a big titty girl wants to wave em around in ur face nobody and I mean NOBODY is gonna care if the real or fake at that point. ur just gonna enjoy it and probably look like this.:D Unless of course ur Richie (Diaz87) and then ur look would just b this.:frown:.

Unless you're facing that stripper that give the guy whiplash

More than a mouthfull is not a waste, its second helpings lol. That doesn't mean I want a ongoing smorgasborg either though !!! I have seen some bolt ons that looked GREAT, as long as they look good I'm game either way !

if a big titty girl wants to wave em around in ur face nobody and i mean nobody is gonna care if the real or fake at that point. Ur just gonna enjoy it and probably look like this.:d unless of course ur richie (diaz87) and then ur look would just b this.:frown:.

your just jealous that this is how i roll!!!

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 129
small/big/fake/real as look as they look good.. i find small naturals to be just as good as fake softballs. i hate ugly real ones and ugly fake ones.