what do YOU do for a living?

Custom car stereo installer, but if I couldn't do all the crap to my car myself or without help I wouldn't be able to afford it for sure. Doin' it 12+years professionally.

Adam

Lab Associate at a research facility that manufactures personal care products. Some of the products that I work with are Arm & Hammer and Arrid Deodorants, Nair Depilatories, Close-Up, Mentadent and Pepsodent Toothpaste, and of course, Trojan Condoms and Lubes.

I do process development for production scale-up. In english that means I establish a process in a small batch tank (~150 kgs) and record my findings so that manufacturing can make the same product at ~8000 kgs.

Engineering Technician - I design, outline, create bill of materials for small electric motors.

I co-op in high school - went to college for two years

Have been in the field for 8yrs staring at computer screens.:D

Computer technician/application administrator get to work on the servers and all that cool crap love the job to bad that it is for the City of New York Dept. of Buildings because the pay not that great, also working on my second degree.

Campus Safety Officer @ McDaniel College Dept. of Campus Safety and Campus Police Unit...................

Wehwwwww its quite a long title for such a little job :p

Fire truck refurbishment/new/Modify

Basicly, I can build any fire truck in my garage..(if it was big enough)!

And going to school for engineering. (proudly a "B'' student)

Nashty,
Welders/assemblers at deere huh. I'd rather keep my deere pay and see the sun 360 days of the year:cool: lol

I worked at Williams White& co. as a certified welder for 1 1/2 years got layed off, moved to FLA. and never looked back. Hope all is well in the QC!:cool:

Bo

Hardware Engineer at Lockheed Martin Maritime Systems and Senors for the past 3 years. I design, build, and test the electronics that help the sailors HEAR where they are going underwater in submarines. I have also worked on some targeting and tracking stuff too. I've worked on the Chemical, Biological, and Aerosol Warning Systems that the City of New York plan on using in the subway systems here also. I love what I do, but I don't always like the people.

I drive a residential trash route for waste management. Im all by my self, no guy on the back. Decent pay (for a 19 year old) good cheap hospitalization and a pretty good work out. I also work weekends for a towing company.

Senior Quality Assurance Technician (read: Quality Geek) at a worldwide distributor of high-temp aerospace alloys (nickel, titanium, cobalt & stainless bar, sheet & plate).

Steve