What did you do to your GN today?

Took her to work today, hurt a couple peoples feelings, an Acura tsx this morning on the way in and then a sooped up soobie on the way home... Mike

My new SpoolFool bumper fillers arrived yesterday ! Cant wait till the weekend for the install !

Last edited:
Looking at it at the moment....Mike

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Installed my ATR rear sway bar.
Where did you score an Atr rear bar? I'd love one but don't have the budget at this time.

I'm going to install a new dw200 fuel pump. I pumped out about 10gallons of gas to lighten the tank. Was going to drop it but it got late and we have volleyball tonight(they are only young once, the car will be there) so it has to wait until tomorrow.

I bought it about 2 years ago, think I paid $150 shipped...feels like a different car.

can't imagine a stiffer sway bar on these cars. My car feels like a got'dammed NASCAR around corners. What's it like with an upgrade ?

I really want one. I thought I read full throttle was selling a copy, but I havent looked into it. A buddy had one on his back in the early nineties(along with most of their catalog), and I thought it a great addition.

In the past week had it wet sanded, compounded, buffed and waxed. Finally installed my new black leather racing buckets that I bought 7 years ago.o_O Installed a set of black 10mm ignition wires today and going to new stainless mufflers, tailpipes and drag radials next week. Got a 55 gallon drum of Sunoco 116 maximal. Kill mode coming soon! :cool:

I really want one. I thought I read full throttle was selling a copy, but I havent looked into it. A buddy had one on his back in the early nineties(along with most of their catalog), and I thought it a great addition.

The atr bar mounts to the lower control arms like a stocker right? I have no experience in a car with one. I use the helwig bar and love it! Took a little more finesse to install than an hr bar but the hr bar is too much bar for a true frequently driven on long trips tr. The helwig bar mounts to the body like the hr bar but way less aggressive. It'll still 60 in the 1.5x off the foot brake in my car. I also dialed up caster and it corners scary well.

The atr bar mounts to the lower control arms like a stocker right? I have no experience in a car with one. I use the helwig bar and love it! Took a little more finesse to install than an hr bar but the hr bar is too much bar for a true frequently driven on long trips tr. The helwig bar mounts to the body like the hr bar but way less aggressive. It'll still 60 in the 1.5x off the foot brake in my car. I also dialed up caster and it corners scary well.
That it attaches as stock is where I want to be. Stock appearing with some boxed arms.

That it attaches as stock is where I want to be. Stock appearing with some boxed arms.

I've heard that style can really bind with some power put to it but I suppose the boxed lower arms help a lot with that issue.

Yeah, the stocker arms are like noodles, especially with 30yr old bushings. I figured I'd cut some flat stock and mig em on to stiffen the arms and find some black polygraphite bushings so as not to attract attention.

Does mount in stock location, makes it a lot stiffer.