What boost control

I'm using dual stock solenoids controlled by my SD2 system.

The RJC is what I have been leaning towards , easy to use and simple , never heard of the DIY ?

rjc is a modified grainger valve , do a search on google ,
DIY is do it yourself ,
take a grainger and make it fit and work on your own

rjc is the easy way , takes the tinkering and guessing out

my control consists of an msbc-1 electronic boost controller , co2 bottle and regulator and a precision pw46 external gate . setup was over 1100 not counting the downpipe
you have to look a your goals for boost control and decide whats right for your setup

for creep you may need to port the puck or may need to get a larger puck downpipe and port to that , depends on the combo , on pump gas creep can get you into trouble , with alky you have a little more headroom but still neeed to be able to keep boost in check depending on your fuel supply and injector's/ecm's ability to compensate for the added boost (hp)

I get boost creep with the stock , especially when the dump pipe is open

then address the wastegate not the control ... it may be as easy as properly porting the flow path to improve the stock gated exhaust flow

Grimmspeed MBC, it has positive stops and a numbered scale that allows you to see how far you have increased the boost

Please elaborate how this works with sd2. I didn't know it had the capability of controlling boost.
It has boost control on the tune page. Its open loop by setting solenoid duty cycle.

Sent from my QMV7A tablet via Tapatalk.