what are you getting youre buick for christmas

a full tank of 86 octane.

todd-goldman-you-suck-point.jpg

:cool:

I got's me a better ride anyways.......

my car.jpg

Don't be wurree'N 'bout dat chain on the ground, datz custum!

frame braces,rear seat braces, under hood braces, LS1 MAF, translator and chip, and a new plate for the front of my baby :cool:

Nothing too exciting,some used stuff,but new to me so that works,kirban 3"dp,afpr, and working on some wheel opener moldings and a new fuel pump

some billet tranny parts another set of weld magnum 2.0's got a good deal on a set of weld draglights .... I think thats about it ... Ill tell dad we are out of 2 drums of 116 ... oh i painted both tta glass spoilers now the low mile car wont start think the fuel pump took a shyt .... been werkin on the house an too tired to check it out just yet

Just installed my 160 degree stat, walbro fuel pump, fuel filter, and TT chip. Just trying to get a reliable Buick.

arp head bolts , new gas tank , denso supra fuel pump , 42lb injectors, scanmaster, front mount intercooler ,headlight covers, and new gaskets from the head up i wanna run mid 11s

Getting the engine rebuilt, car is going in for a much needed upgrade from the crappy GM paint. Doors, fenders, hood, grill, header panel, trunk lid, spoiler, fender extensions, trim, mirrors, fillers, all glass etc will be removed. Car stripped bare, blocked, painted and clear coated. Car has no rust or body work needed other than door dings. I can't wait to see and drive the car with new paint.

Bryan