What A/F Gauge are you guys using?

I know the difference between narrow and wide but, would that matter if your run's lean condition still woulda showed on the narrowband? With maybe a 500 or something reading?
And the powerlogger has a readout screen? I didn't know that. And how long of a run can be stored on the laptop? Are those files big?

Yes but past a certain point on a narrowband you can only tell you're lean (or rich) not How lean or rich you are.

No no readout on the powerlogger. Except if you have a scanmaster with the 2.2 update connected to it.

Run saved to disk can be stored as long as you hard drive lasts. 60 seconds worth of recorded data is a file of about 120K.

I understand, but if it's slightly lean, or REALLY lean, you still have to do the same thing. Richen it up, right? So that's why I ask how important is it, to see just HOW rich you really were? Rich is rich. If it's too far either way, you adjust it, regardless, correct?
So no screen on the data logger then. Got it. People kept saying you can go to the data logger for the info. I was assuming they meant LOOK at the DL'er, not just access it. I'm good now.

So would 20 minutes take up about 2.4 megs then?

And If I were using the 2nd gen translator, with it's a/f target settings, does that MAKE the car do what it's gotta do, to keep that target ratio?

I understand, but if it's slightly lean, or REALLY lean, you still have to do the same thing. Richen it up, right?

by how much? I can see you're missing the point so we'll leave it at that.

So that's why I ask how important is it, to see just HOW rich you really were? Rich is rich. If it's too far either way, you adjust it, regardless, correct?
So no screen on the data logger then.

Not sure what that means. The powerlogger does have a screen, graphs or gauges, or rather the laptop does. whatever you prefer. All dataloggers require a laptop to display the data.

Turbo6Smackdown;2298622 Your powerlogger records it? So you look into the powerlogger after your run for the logs?[/QUOTE said:

This is why I kept asking. He made me think the p logger itSELF had a screen ON it.

My question is still this; If one has a 2nd Gen translator w/ wideband sensor, that MAKES the car keep a target a/f ratio, would you still to monitor it?