What A/F Gauge are you guys using?

Just the gauge?

Scanmaster with the 2.2 Update. The data source comes from an LC-1 connected to Powerlogger.

Ok, so are there any huge advantages to running a particular model? I forgot that there were soo many. Is there any one model that I should steer clear on?

LC-1 with the xd-16 gauge.

The xd-16 reads a digital signal from the lc-1 controller while others read analog. Thats the only differencs.

Either one will get the job done.

PLX WBO2

feeding powerlogger.

Scanmaster 2.2 for my A/F gauge, getting it's data from powerlogger

Ok, so are there any huge advantages to running a particular model? I forgot that there were soo many. Is there any one model that I should steer clear on?

If you have a datalogger you don't have to depend on watching the gauge down the track.

The LM-1 is WAY better than the LC-1, don't even bother with that pile.

If you need to see it all the time, the AEM is selling around $210 shipped and getting better feedback over the LC-1.

If you have a datalogger you don't have to depend on watching the gauge down the track.

So I can just buy the unit with no gauge, have the DL log it, and keep my eye on the knock readout, correct? I can worry about af ratios at the end of the run?

and if I'm running the translator 2nd gen, with his chip, i can just dial that in to a different target af ratio and go, right?

So I can just buy the unit with no gauge, have the DL log it, and keep my eye on the knock readout, correct? I can worry about af ratios at the end of the run?

and if I'm running the translator 2nd gen, with his chip, i can just dial that in to a different target af ratio and go, right?

It's always best to have some kind of display, otherwise you're stuck with having a laptop sitting in the car all the time. That's why the powerlogger and scanmaster 2.2 are such a great combo.

I'm using the LC-1 with my Translator Pro. The T-Pro has a sensor monitor screen. I also use the Powerlogger for recording it.

I had some problems getting the LC-1 to work initially. I think they sent me a bad sensor. I got it worked out and it's been working faithfully ever since. I'm not sure why people don't like them otherwise. My brother had the LM-1 and it came with this big complicated data unit. :confused:

It's always best to have some kind of display, otherwise you're stuck with having a laptop sitting in the car all the time. That's why the powerlogger and scanmaster 2.2 are such a great combo.

I'm assuming that the scanmaster is turned into a wideband A/F ratio monitor by the powerloggger? So thennnnn who's watchin the KR screen then?? That's the most important screen to watch isn't it?
And if one runs the 2nd gen translator, and inputs a target af ratio, do you need to monitor it then, since the translator's MAKING the car keep that target ratio?

I'm using the LC-1 with my Translator Pro. The T-Pro has a sensor monitor screen. I also use the Powerlogger for recording it.

I had some problems getting the LC-1 to work initially. I think they sent me a bad sensor. I got it worked out and it's been working faithfully ever since. I'm not sure why people don't like them otherwise. My brother had the LM-1 and it came with this big complicated data unit. :confused:

Your powerlogger records it? So you look into the powerlogger after your run for the logs?

fjo...but it doesnt really matter, when you run anything above 100+ octane the sensor wont last long. but the gauge is a fjo.