West Coast Nationals at Las Vegas

Thank you, Jack. I know this is a lot of work for a lot of otherwise busy people but you've created a monster here and you have to feed it now.

Yes thank you Jack, I guess now me and craig can get cracking on your car.....no need to hold it hostage anymore.....hehe;)

The format is basically the same....as previous years...

race....race....race.....have beer at the end of the day.

We have many sponsers......but we are still finalizing etc.....

Rumor has it Cal Hartline is coming out (with out car) . If you know Cals email , please send it to me, as I have not talked to him directly.

The hotel will probably be Main Street agian, but do not call yet! We do not have it finalized. We hopefully will by the end of the week, june 27th....

Yes supras will be here, and I think it will make the whole deal more fun.;) plus maybe a few vettes or vipers to pick on...I expect a very very small turn out of them.

F bodies of all years are welcome they will run with the v8 buicks or there own class depending on car count. I expect plenty to have there own class or classes.

Syclones, typhoons, impalas and b bodies can race with us....anything turboed will run with turbo buicks, all na cars will run against NA cars for the money classes.

If there is interest we will support a TSE or equivalent class, but Jason Crammer should head that up. I just nominated you as long as your coming Jason!

If you want suggestions on the T-shirts this year, take a look at the one you made up for the first year. Power 6 logo, etc. I wear mine so much it's about worn out.

Thanks for the suggestion. Not trying to flog a dead horse, but after reading the posts on here about people using the power 6 w/o GM's blessing, I have a hunch we'll have to choose something else this year.

Originally posted by 1320
.............Rumor has it Cal Hartline is coming out (with out car) . If you know Cals email , please send it to me, as I have not talked to him directly. ........

I talked with him this week, not so much a rumor, but for now, it is the plan.

Would you also please post the race schedule days and hours for the track when they are available, thanks.:)

Also Jon, if you do the "web LV swap meet" again this year, we can find a place here on the board to host it.

Fast cars, beer and B.S. :)

Jack/ Jon,

I just want to say thanks to both of you for putting on this event. I'm glad to see there will be some other cars there this year too. I'm looking forward to being there myself and I'll pass the word to see how much interest I can get. For all those So Cal guys reading this, GET YOUR CARS READY!! We need participants as well as spectators. Let's make this the largest gathering yet!!

Keep up the good work
Neal

I'll be there, this time with more than 17 psi and street tires....lol. Lets just hope the stock tranny holds together long enough to race and get me back home. :eek:

Nick, are you going to bring that white beast of yours out this year?

I may just show up myself,without my car though, the ride from CT would be a little far for me. Ill just stay with LV GN.
Otto

So far there's more V8 Buicks registered than Turbo Buicks! Where are you guys hiding?

West Coast (Buick) Nationals??

Jack/Jon..

Is this no longer a Buick event? I notice we've got a Z06 pre-registered and you've opened it up to Impalas & F Bodies. Beyond that, we're sharing the event with the Supra event and Mustangs..right?

Well after Jack twisted my arm and threaten me :eek: .....I will be attending the west coast nationals @ Las Vegas. :cool:
Maybe I can talk Cal into tuning and turning up the boost on the air plane so we can turn the 6 hour flight into half the time.:D

See Ya there
Jesse

Originally posted by granatl
Thanks for the suggestion. Not trying to flog a dead horse, but after reading the posts on here about people using the power 6 w/o GM's blessing, I have a hunch we'll have to choose something else this year.

uhh, none of us will tell GM if YOU don't...!! :D

(make 'em how you want!)

BFH!
How's it going? I was starting to think SLC was still under snow, since all of you have been really quiet lately! Are you joining in the fun this year by bringing BFH to race?

to RACE? RACE??? About the only thing I'd have a chance against is the starter's wheelchair!

But I AM bringin' it, if'n it's runnin'!
:D

ahhh... The now world famous Vegas starting line guy. Nothing funnier than watching him push a broken ricer off the track with his wheelchair.

Hey Scott, I need you to dig up that turbo in the attic....yea, yea I know its Craigs....but if you sstill have it its mine now....almost...

Also , any r12?

West Coast (Buick) Nationals??
Jack/Jon..

Is this no longer a Buick event? I notice we've got a Z06 pre-registered and you've opened it up to Impalas & F Bodies. Beyond that, we're sharing the event with the Supra event and Mustangs..right?

Jack Evers - Phoenix, AZ

Jack asked a very good question here.....and I'd like to see an answer also.

Is this Buick event now an every car welcome event?

Its a buick race. Buicks race buicks.

I don t know why the zo6 registered....but hey its a zo6, so its fine, it can only ad to the fun. We will welcome f bodies and impalas....cause we need the car count to be able to keep doing this, otherwise the track wants about 13000 to rent us the track....Im a part of the local f body club, and own two ( a tta and a camaross) so whats better to beat up on , a car we know and respect and some of us even own or imports......(like civics) Impalas also....cause well there are not that many of them, they are big like TR's and me and Craig have them also.....so either way we get to race this year.......

The bottomline is we need more cars or alot more money....so we will have more cars and NOT charge 100 per car...actually we would need around 150 a car....

So everybody come!