Well,Whos going to the Nats next week

Be there on Wed. Ready to have some fun. Not working at the event this year, Priceless. :cool:

Guess that I'll be there, considering I can sit on the front porch and hear cars running down the track on Sundays. I know that I don't have to travel like most of you to get to this event, but if it weren't for you making the trip here each spring, I probably wouldn't be sitting behind the wheel of a GN. Thanks guys for the devotion and commitment that many of you have made throughout the years, for this and other events across the country.

Still trying to make it but it don't look good. I have to go to Rensselaer, Indiana to check out some equipment next week and not sure how long it will take. I did see that DLS engines is only 22 miles from where I will be and planned to check them out but I bet they will be at the nats, just my luck.

Jim

Nats

Still trying to make it but it don't look good. I have to go to Rensselaer, Indiana to check out some equipment next week and not sure how long it will take. I did see that DLS engines is only 22 miles from where I will be and planned to check them out but I bet they will be at the nats, just my luck.

Jim

Jim,
Come on by we are not leaving until Thursday evening , besides we are here
every night until at least 8.00 pm.

Otto, I'll be there Tues-Sun. I'll be by Cal between 12:00-1:00 on Tuesday. I think this year i'm going to put my TB.com usser name in my back window cause i talk to everyone on here and when i get there i don't know anyone!

I guess this will be the only one there that looks like this:

Otto, I'll be there Tues-Sun. I'll be by Cal between 12:00-1:00 on Tuesday. I think this year i'm going to put my TB.com usser name in my back window cause i talk to everyone on here and when i get there i don't know anyone!

I guess this will be the only one there that looks like this:

I dig that graphic! Like the wheels too.:biggrin:

I'm in, PLEASE DON'T RAIN YOU PIECE OF CRAP SKY!!!!!

I'm there....

We are bringing a crowd from MS....

88ZNX is bringing his 88 Turbo6 Black Iroc Camaro and Southern Boost is bringing his GN.

88ZNX is also bringing his paintless dent repair equipment....

Look forward to seeing everyone.

imj going,anyone have hote; info?otto too bad but i dont think you could stand being in the car with me for 10 hours.how many hours is it from nyc area?

imj going,anyone have hote; info?otto too bad but i dont think you could stand being in the car with me for 10 hours.how many hours is it from nyc area?
15 hours.

I can just turn up the radio.

You would be required to stay the night at CASA DE FISCUS.
Russ and I will be stopping there on the way to hang out for a day.
Thats right!! Russ is bringing his car also!!!

After a little testing today, I "THINK" the car is ready:biggrin: Probably load up tomorrow and leave Tuesday morn.

After a little testing today, I "THINK" the car is ready:biggrin: Probably load up tomorrow and leave Tuesday morn.

If your racing tso.Ill just race brackets.
Your like that kid in the playground that no one wants to play with.