Well,Whos going to the Nats next week

Otto, I'll be there Tues-Sun. I'll be by Cal between 12:00-1:00 on Tuesday. I think this year i'm going to put my TB.com usser name in my back window cause i talk to everyone on here and when i get there i don't know anyone!

I guess this will be the only one there that looks like this:

In all the years I messed with GN's, this has got to be in top three best looking paint treatments. Heath Elmer would have the other couple of spots.

In all the years I messed with GN's, this has got to be in top three best looking paint treatments. Heath Elmer would have the other couple of spots.
Thank you Jack! when you spot the car Please stop by. Scot w.

Hey Scot, I met you last year. I was selling parts out of my trunk accross from where you were parked. We should be there Fri and Sat. See ya there.

Hey Scot, I met you last year. I was selling parts out of my trunk accross from where you were parked. We should be there Fri and Sat. See ya there.
Hey, How you doing? I should be in the same spot (next to Cal Hartlines tent's). See ya there! Scot w.

Hey, How you doing? I should be in the same spot (next to Cal Hartlines tent's). See ya there! Scot w.

Hey not bad...Motor is out of the car right now. I blew a head gasket last week and found some other problems. I'm starting to re-assemble the motor tomorrow morning. I have all week off again and working on the car every minute. I'll have my GTA wheels on for the highway cruise and will be putting on the Centerlines and slicks at the hotel.

I'll be there with a few from DFW. Just spectating and drinking some cold ones of course. I'll be with the guy with the only 2 tone blue Limited there for the show. See ya'll there.

Just checked the weather..mid to upper 70's and sunny everyday......BEAUTIFUL!!

We Got Here Sunday Night The Weather Is Beautiful The Only Rain Is Weds Morning And Low 80 The Rest Of The Week!!!

Turbotoy

When is the best days to go..I was thinking Thursday till Saturday....Its my 1st time there..I cant wate!!!

When is the best days to go..I was thinking Thursday till Saturday....Its my 1st time there..I cant wate!!!
Tech Session Thurs night at the Holiday Inn 7pm
Car Show Friday morning
Qualifying and TNT Friday all day
Eliminations Saturday and usually over by about 4pm.

So get there sometime Thursday I'd say. We're getting there tomorrow night, and going to the Corvette assembly line tour Thursday morn.

You will be in hog heaven. It is turbo buicks at every corner...... all through town.... It is like Christmas..... only better.