weird things previous owners have done

Have a few good ones, audi a4 used trade in had a small drain pan wedged above the undershield to catch "some" of the leaks . Timing covers cut in half reinstalled and rtv'ed back together . Hole cut in firewall to remove the brake booster easier . Missing subframe bolts .Brake pads installed rivet side against the rotor . Both front tie rod sleeves stripped with half ass tack welds over them. Steering shaft held together by the splines only all bolts were missing . Brakes , pads were completely gone, stopping with half of a piston and the rotor hat separated from the disc .Rotors were ground down 50% through the vent fins. They looked like frisbees < funny part was the customer didn't complain about the noise lol.

Remember this one Chris? Complaint was abs light on. Haha
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1375462421.451737.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I had 69 Camaro that the previous owner installed carpet and sound mat with nails. It took forever to plug all those holes in the floor.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hooker headers installed on a bone stock GN. :confused: They were the first thing to go.

Previous owner wanted new carpet in his ttype. Instead of pulling old carpet and installing new he put some shaggy house carpet on top of the old worn carpet and glued it down.
I worked really well at catching all the water from the leaking windshield and leaking rear window (floor was full of pinholes)... Funny, the t-tops did not leak a single drop!

Previous owner wanted new carpet in his ttype. Instead of pulling old carpet and installing new he put some shaggy house carpet on top of the old worn carpet and glued it down.
I worked really well at catching all the water from the leaking windshield and leaking rear window (floor was full of pinholes)... Funny, the t-tops did not leak a single drop!

Shag carpet lol He must have got it out of his Good Times Van, the one on blocks in the front yard. :D