Wbodystore Intercooler kit?

Supercharged Regal

Is this kit worth the money? Is it easy to install? I bought an 03 Regal GS and want to get the most bang for my buck when installing performance upgrades. Any input is much appreciated.

Supposedly regalgs.org is the place to go as I'm in the process of getting an 04 gs exept I've been waiting weeks for them to approve my account so I can post and view the forums so who knows what's going on over there.

From my reading headers and Cold air intake are the first things to do along with rotating the dog bone bushings and u bend delete then a 3.4 pulley.

Intake, PCM, 3.4" pulley, u bend delete, in that order. Don't get caught up in downpipes and other things until you are in the high 12's. You'll need octane to even make this combo work. I raced a GTP for years before turning to the dark side. They are great cars.

Turbo it and make more power for cheap!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Turbo it and make more power for cheap!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Unless you gave the fab skills to do it yourself a turbo kit is 3k and that doesn't include the tranny upgrade you'll need.

Don't forget the other direction. :)
I got their 12" dual piston aluminum caliper front brake kit for my 99LS and love it!
S/S brake hoses, GMPP heavier swaybars, and rear GM strut tower brace (plus a front one if you don't have one) all made a nice difference.
And all of it for less than my RJC I/C for my "T"

Intake, PCM, 3.4" pulley, u bend delete, in that order. Don't get caught up in downpipes and other things until you are in the high 12's. You'll need octane to even make this combo work. I raced a GTP for years before turning to the dark side. They are great cars.
What performance tuner would you recommend?