Wanted !!!!!

Vsix

I need all parts for a 87 GN

Big neck stock or 15 row or Thunderfab stock location intercooler

3" DP w/test pipe Mease,Terry Houston.G-body, ect

ATR style BIG rear swaybar

TA-49 or TE-44 Turbo complete ready to bolt on with actuator prefer a .63 garrett exhaust housing

Chrome turbo sheild cut for 3" DP

All parts must be in excellent condition let me what you have or maybe we can workout a trade for some of my parts :smile:

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

I have a TA49 with under 500 miles on it. What do you have for trade?
Bryan

if vsix not intrested in turbo i'm in the market for 1 post pics and how much $$..and i will get back at you

My pics are slightly too large to upload here. Give me you email address and I will send them. The housing is a Precision .63 and has the inlet bell.
Bryan

I got a turbo ....But i still need the rest of the parts listed :cool:

Thanks Jim

mease downpipe w/dump

I got a 3" mease dp w/dump I'm selling for 399.00 plus shipping

picture below

Attachments

• my car 881.jpg
    my car 881.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 211
Big neck stock or 15 row or Thunderfab stock location intercooler

3" DP w/test pipe Mease,Terry Houston.G-body, ect

Jim I have these used excellent shape. willing to trade for parts or parts & cash bud.

hey Jim, I gotta powdercoated silver turbosheild with a crack by the front bolt holes...lemme know if you want it...you can have it, I'll be by Josh's shop today/tomorrow

-cv

Turbo parts

84GN

If you still have the sheild I'd like it! Doing the initial mock up for a Buick 350 using the Turbo Regal set-up.

* Serpentine belt set -up (have bracket & lower pulley)
* coil on plug ignition (looking for sugestions here, LS1 set-up/MSD 6?)
* single turbo set-up
* Exaust - using the stock Dr Side manifold, cutting a Y-pipe, then I run into problems. would like to find a stock GM pass side manifold for cheap. Something that could be cut & reworked.

Anyone with parts (stock are fine) for cheap / no $$ (mock up) that could contribute let me know.

Jim

1969 GS California
455 Stage 1/M20 4SPD/ 3.31 posi
"Passes everything but gas stations"