Want To Know What A "Whooty" Is?

Damn you Flip, you got me again. This time I told the wife,"Stop" While she had her hand in the air ready to feed me with another slap, and did it my damn self:redface: Revenge is a bitch bro. Call your wife into the room and click on dis. NWS due to cussing. But this broad has some junk in her trunk. The dude with the camera should be on movie Superbad
YouTube - Sexy Camo Girl Showing Off Her Huge White Booty

Definitely a "Whooty" :biggrin:

Well, if I didn't think the Moderators would start hounding me, I would post up a link for the below:

Blooty = Black Girl w/a Booty (Plenty of them)
Hiooty = Hispanic Girl w/a Booty (This one is double :eek: raw)
Asooty = Asian Girl w/a Booty (Yes, believe it)

But I want to keep my good standings on this board :biggrin:.

Well, if I didn't think the Moderators would start hounding me, I would post up a link for the below:

Blooty = Black Girl w/a Booty (Plenty of them)
Hiooty = Hispanic Girl w/a Booty (This one is double :eek: raw)
Asooty = Asian Girl w/a Booty (Yes, believe it)

But I want to keep my good standings on this board :biggrin:.

I think we are all adults here, if there is a button to click, then give the warning...
Sure as hell better be better than the first video!
Id like the asian first :)
BW

I am a big fan of whooties! SO much I married one:cool: She's always knockin into stuff with that thing;) No she's not a fat cow either, just naturally curvacious:)

This "Whooty" already has over a million views on YouTube. I think she is going to break a record when all said and done.

Making YouTube a lot of money :eek:.

It takes strong butt muscles;) My wife wanted to know how to do it so the stripper told her how. She's been practicing:cool:

See, now this is when I just sit at my computer and shake my head...it really sucks being a female on this website sometimes...:biggrin: Although, the husband just told me to make my own video...sheesh! Men!!!:eek:

See, now this is when I just sit at my computer and shake my head...it really sucks being a female on this website sometimes...:biggrin: Although, the husband just told me to make my own video...sheesh! Men!!!:eek:

Yeah, we know... Can't live with us and can't shoot us....but you girls sure do love us.....:biggrin: