Want To Know What A "Whooty" Is?

Thats nothing, go to youtube and type in rump shaker or ass shake. That girl doesnt have any skills... LOL

BW

Thats nothing, go to youtube and type in rump shaker or ass shake. That girl doesnt have any skills... LOL

BW

BW, you have to be kidding me :eek:. That girl has some major skills - until I check out youtube. Never thought to look there first.

If you go to youtube, you never leave!

BW

That's what I was afraid of - Geeeeeee!!! I got to get out of the house more :eek:. I see there's a whole nother world out there. I already spend enough time on TurboBuick.Com - Just threw that last one in there to see if you were paying attention.

Well you're right but I still give her "Her Just Do"!

If you go to youtube, you never leave!

BW

You are so right. I get on the tube and time just flies. But about this girl I would just about bet that she is an adult entertainmet professional.

IE: Stripper

I don't have a particular booty type,
regardless of whatever the hype,
flat and tight or big and round,
with all the girls booties, I can get down.
;)

You are so right. I get on the tube and time just flies. But about this girl I would just about bet that she is an adult entertainmet professional.

IE: Stripper

I don't have a particular booty type,
regardless of whatever the hype,
flat and tight or big and round,
with all the girls booties, I can get down.
;)

Go to you tube and type in what ever your heart desires, then click relevance, click date added.. :eek: Thats the good stuff that hasnt been edited.

Now i sound like a perv :biggrin: At least there are no viruses there:eek:

BW

Go to you tube and type in what ever your heart desires, then click relevance, click date added.. :eek: Thats the good stuff that hasnt been edited.

Now i sound like a perv :biggrin: At least there are no viruses there:eek:

BW

DAMN, do you drive by the Junior High with lollypops too LOL LOL:biggrin: :biggrin: J/K Bud!

DAMN, do you drive by the Junior High with lollypops too LOL LOL:biggrin: :biggrin: J/K Bud!

To quote the late George Carlin Every year i get older, the high school girls stay the same age HAHA:tongue:

You have me all wrong... unless youve already been to youtube and know whats there hmmmm?!?!??!

LOL

BW

To quote the late George Carlin Every year i get older, the high school girls stay the same age HAHA:tongue:

You have me all wrong... unless youve already been to youtube and know whats there hmmmm?!?!??!

LOL

BW

I like the sites with Viruses:biggrin: :eek:

Here is his new truck LOL:biggrin: SORRY FLIP for the hi jack:biggrin:

051308goodhumor.jpg

Damn you Flip, you got me again. This time I told the wife,"Stop" While she had her hand in the air ready to feed me with another slap, and did it my damn self:redface: Revenge is a bitch bro. Call your wife into the room and click on dis. NWS due to cussing. But this broad has some junk in her trunk. The dude with the camera should be on movie Superbad
YouTube - Sexy Camo Girl Showing Off Her Huge White Booty